BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, curious to know your opinions, i don t know why i find the g30 new series that ( replaced f10?) ugly!!! I don t see that the car is really a 5 series model like old days , a car that its look, body and design.. attract you!! and u starve to get it, it is a 7 series car but smaller, what s happening to BMW and all this mess!!! Am i right?! I think i m gonna stick to my e60 m5 for long, and if i wanna buy something new id go for 3 4 or maybe 6 M serious only!

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Front is ugly as sin

Hey guys, curious to know your opinions, i don t know why i find the g30 new series that ( replaced f10?) ugly!!! I don t see that the car is really a 5 series model like old days , a car that its look, body and design.. attract you!! and u starve to get it, it is a 7 series car but smaller, what s happening to BMW and all this mess!!! Am i right?! I think i m gonna stick to my e60 m5 for long, and if i wanna buy something new id go for 3 4 or maybe 6 M serious only!
Rest of car is conventional BMW styling. Bland but not bad. Only Auto is what I read. Much lighter as well. The 550i G30 is supposedly as quick to 60 as the current F10 M5.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
550 from old to new supposed to stay or to be on the same level or catergory but upgraded to better(ofcourse) and that s bad that the new 550 replaces an M5 series and do not beat it s previous series, i don t know what they are doing, i think xdrive coming jn tbe new g30 model which is called f90 m5 is not nice and not "fun" despite the luxurious interior that s another part, but they brough something new not gonna satisfy people i think the g30 and f90's gonna fail alike the f10

·
Registered
5,532 Posts

Its not too bad :)

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
4 wheel drive hihihihih!! WTF! ... this is a misery

look at the grills! haha.. and what's that upside the light , there's a hue? what's this ?! something wrong with the hood!

·
Registered
574 Posts
My only complaint is little by little the chrome increases, like the ring on the kidneys, pretty soon it will be blinged out like American crap.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts