BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen Frozen Grey and Frozen Black but Frozen silver was new to me! Attached some concept renderigns of Frozen Gray and Frozen Black BMW M5 F10 as well.

BMW Frozen Silver Individual 530d 5-series F10

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yS9Xnn1Tecw?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
Like Frozen Black = Frozen Sapphire Black
- and -
Like Frozen Grey = Frozen Space Grey
- the car shown looks -
Like Frozen Silver = Frozen SilverStoneII

What this pretty much says is that Individual is now willing to give consumers the option to "freeze" any of their normal colors. So, if I wanted too.. I could probably go ahead and get Frozen Monte Carlo Blue or "Frozen Blue" for my next M5. Not just an example.. something I am considering for the/my F10 M5.

Reactions: Gustav

·
Registered
19 Posts
There is not any color in my ETK system called "Frozen silver" ? Maybe its not original, or it has another name

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
The idea of a frozen Estoril Blue is fantastic.

I would like to see a frozen Feuerorange. Or as I like to call it frozen OJ. ;)

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
Like Frozen Black = Frozen Sapphire Black
- and -
Like Frozen Grey = Frozen Space Grey
- the car shown looks -
Like Frozen Silver = Frozen SilverStoneII

What this pretty much says is that Individual is now willing to give consumers the option to "freeze" any of their normal colors. So, if I wanted too.. I could probably go ahead and get Frozen Monte Carlo Blue or "Frozen Blue" for my next M5. Not just an example.. something I am considering for the/my F10 M5.
Yup, I think thats how BMW is doing it now. Its really just a clearcoat, so I dont see why there could not be, for instance, Frozen Indianopolis Red :viking:

Hopefully soon they can have the visual look of matte finish with the normal easy maintence of a glossy clearcaot

·
Registered
407 Posts
Are the same Frozen rules going to apply like when the new M3 was released w/ Frozen Grey?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Oh if it's individual thats different. I thought if it was offered as a standard color option, then you would have to sign the waiver and that whole thing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts