BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

. I can't wait to go to Canada in June.:1:..BMW maybe a lucky shot at # 1 ????? hope so.cherrsagai

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Indeed, BMW seem to have gotten much closer to Ferrari and McLaren and hopefully they will get a win or multiple wins this season. Next race in Bahrain will give further indication on the relative speed of different teams :)

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Go BMW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great News:BMW
Takes Pole Position..Bahrain Gran Prix...:biggrinbounce::biggrinbounce::biggrinbounce::biggrinbounce::1::7::biggrinbounce::applause:

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
BMW takes Pole At Bahrain Gran Prix

Let's all be PROUD....our Engines and Transmissions are paying off for the boys of Formula 1....don't forget the development of the V10 was for formula1 then they went to 8 cyls...and the Transmissions.....I really think BMW is going to be a force to deal with in Formula 1 !!!!!cherrsagai

.....................................Race is Sunday, ESPN 7:00-9:30 AM. LIVE.........................
.................................................:2:............................................

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Very nice quali run from Robert Kubica!!! cant wait until tomorrows race to see who will be on top then.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Go BMW Sauber!

A little off topic from the "usual" M5 threads, but family heritage runs deep in our car's veins. Lets give a big hand to BMW Sauber for taking the Pole to Pole in Bahrain. Yes, Kubica but our father car (F1 BMW Sauber) on the front row at Bahrain. If it wasn't for a small mistake a few weeks ago, it would have been two in a row. Looks like a few race wins are more than just a possibility. Congrates Kubica and the entire team (you never know if they read these blogs!). Good luck!!!!:applause:

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
............SUNDAY 7:00-9:30 am.....
.....LIVE-SPEED.......:biggrinbounce:

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ya baby

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
NEEDS BIGGER TEXT!!!!!111111!!!111one

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Kubica seems to be in the groove lately. Last race he finished 2nd and now he's got a great starting position.

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
............BMW..........
A 3rd place on the podium, pretty awesome...and a manufactures cup LEAD nice.cherrsagai

The BMW would have had a good chance for 2nd, if it wasn't for the miss information of the oil spill on the track in which Robert slowed, he thought he had a tire going down. too bad, one of the spotters will hang for that !!

All in all Congrats to BMW.......a fine run.....M5 technology pays off !

·
Registered
814 Posts
!!!!

YES!!!!! been waiting for this for a long time... Hope they keep the const. crown throughout the season.. Nike needs to being his game up a little....

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
All in all Congrats to BMW.......a fine run.....M5 technology pays off !
Ummm, I think it was the other way around. F1 technology benefits the M5!

But this is good. Schumi may be happy with the Ferarri finish but has to eat some crow about BMW.

It does look like its going to be a 3 horse race for the constructor championship. I hope BMW can keep it going.

PS: I still am considering doing the Montreal GP. I would most likely fly up.
Is there a package deal or would I have to do all of my own arrangements?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts