BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:M5launch: travelled over 6hrs on saturday, to attend the BMW Festival at the Heritage Motor Museum in Gaydon yesterday in the hope that I'd possibly get a look at some other E39s and hopefully a chance to chat.
Plenty of E34s on the go but absolutely no E39 M5s about, a couple of B10 Alpinas but I wanted to see some M5s
I had a couple of E39 M5 owners come over to talk to me but no sign of their cars
Just to let all the non attendees know, it was a great day out with some beautiful cars and some nasty ones too, great weather and good company :cheers:
maybe we can make an effort next year and get some more E39 M5s on show after all they are the best model
btw it was actually quite good having the only one on show plenty of interest :thumbsup:

:cheers:

stevie

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
steve, i couldn't make this meet, but alot of my friends in Evotechnik did go.. plenty of pics up clicky here

hope to go to the next one for sure! :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tin said:
steve, i couldn't make this meet, but alot of my friends in Evotechnik did go.. plenty of pics up clicky here

was over at the evotechnic stand briefly my mate was looking at the carbon front light covers for her E46 M3

:cheers:

stevie

·
Registered
327 Posts
Tin said:

Maybe could incorporate this festival with a M5 meet and go up in convoy... :M5launch: :M5launch: :M5launch: :M5launch: :M5launch: :M5launch: :M5launch: :M5launch: :M5launch: :M5launch: :M5launch: :M5launch: :M5launch: :M5launch: :M5launch: :M5launch: :M5launch:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts