BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale are:

(5) Black BMW Euro First Aid Kits
(1) Beige BMW Euro First Aid Kit (I think this would match fairly close for caramel interiors, could use a little polishing)

These come with the brackets and 2 mounting screws, just slide it up into the bracket of your passenger or driver's seat, and tighten screws. :3: If you look up the P/N for these kits on any BMW parts dealer site within the US, nothing comes up, these are exclusive to European cars only. #rare lol

First come, first serve. $50 shipped in CONUS. If international, PM me.

Send to theshafro at gmaildotcom
1. Send $56.95 as goods/services. Type in the message section what you paid for.

2. Send $55 to friends/family. Do NOT write anything in the message section, PM/email me with shipping address.

Crappy pic, sorry:

What comes with the kit:

Nothing is used, everything is still in its original packaging. Some of the plastic bags are a little open but nothing used.
The little book/pamphlet isn't included in some of the kits, therefore, I'll send you a scanned pdf copy of it if you'd like to print one on your own if you wanna be EXTREME EURO OEM :rofl:

Thank you! :)

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Since the board has the stupidest rules across any forum online, I can't edit my first post which I messed something up, and it hasn't even been 24hrs!

First come, first serve. $55* shipped in CONUS. If international, PM me.

BUMP! Going up on Bimmerforums

·
Registered
222 Posts
My Canadian car has one from factory.
It is pretty banged up though. If you have a mint one I'd take it.

·
Registered
82 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts