BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,

Just want to share with you my expirience in CIC Navigation and Entertainment System retrofiting to my BMW X5 E70 2007 vehicle.
It has been done during past two days by my good friends BMW Retrofit Team (Quebec, Canada)

First of all it is important to mention that when I went to the dealership, I was told that It is impossible to retrofit CIC Navigation System in to any BMW older than 2009 August or something. Secondly I was told that it is impossible to get such system installed because internal electrnical parts of BMW will never work together with new CIC.

I almost gave up but after that I found the guys not far from my city in Canada who actually performing any types of retrofitting for BMW vehicles including CIC retrofitting too, as well as any types of remote coding for your BMW. It was very good met! After meeting with them in person we "signed" the contract and they did my retrofit with my help of course :byebye: I was picturing it and studing too.

So below are the pictures I've made.
Please feel free to ask me any questions about this retrofit.

Yeah and by the way - I want now to show to my stealership How it is impossible to retrofit CIC in my E70 :)

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My next retrofit for the Combox for my CIC system is comming soon :S I was promissed to get the internet and office in my vehicle via my cellphone's internet connection. Once I have it done I will post pics here :byebye:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts