BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2009 650i Sport Pkg.

YOUTUBE VIDEO LINK BELOW!

Finally done with the mods- let me address what people have been waiting for the F13 M6 Sarona Front bumper.

This front bumper is from Sarona Designs- very reasonable price, fitment was perfect & there are virtually no gaps at all-

Only work that really had to be done was cutting both edges of the Reinforcement bar on the front bumper, this took the body shop 10 mins to cut those edges off. The bumper comes with the mesh that you see already installed. As you know these cars have the fog lights, so you can either get resistors when you remove the fogs, or you could just remove the fog light housings but keep the bulbs connected to the car & simply tie behind the bumper so you dont get a warning light on dash.

The bumper is sturdy & was shipped to my door step from NY to AZ within less than a week, i'm very happy with the bumper & the support the company offers, i had many questions and concerns when i got the bumper, and all were addressed and explained rite away.

Now back to the mod list:

*F13 Sarona M6 style front bumper
*Rear Roof & Trunk Spoilers.
*H&R Springs.
*OEM M6 Wheels. Powder coated Blk.
*Spacers Fr:10mm Rr:17.5mm
*Muffler Delete w 3.5" Blk tips.
*Black Kidney Grills
*Window Tint.
*Angel eyes
*LED License plate lights.
*Black 650i emblem.

HERE IS THE YOUTUBE VIDEO LINK
BMW E63 650i F13 M6 Front Bumper- Mods- Muffler Delete sound & walk around - YouTube

Enjoy!

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Nice clean update... can you please upload a few pics of the bumper's connection to the fender and the hood?

Thanks

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice clean update... can you please upload a few pics of the bumper's connection to the fender and the hood?

Thanks
sorry for the late reply, i have a video on youtube you can watch that gets close to those parts

·
Registered
54 Posts
This looks awesome!!!!

What a Beast!!!

:biggrinbounce:

·
Registered
54 Posts
May I ask a question out of this topic? I really like your headlights, Did your angel eyes came white color stock or did you replace it?

Also, are your DLRs angel eyes or still halogen high beam?

Please advice!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
May I ask a question out of this topic? I really like your headlights, Did your angel eyes came white color stock or did you replace it?

Also, are your DLRs angel eyes or still halogen high beam?

Please advice!
I only changed the angel eyes to umnitza ones.

·
Registered
54 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Very aggressive look but now you gotta do something with the rear bumper, maybe this to match the aggressive front:

CLR600 by Lumma Design

·
Registered
398 Posts
Very aggressive look but now you gotta do something with the rear bumper, maybe this to match the aggressive front:

CLR600 by Lumma Design

that wouldn't work as he'd have to match the wide arches all the way from rear to front

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

CLR600 by Lumma Design

maybe if it was a honda civic i'd put that rear bumper on it lol...the lines dont even flow with the rest of the car

1 - 20 of 22 Posts