BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Sponsor
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! Guys

Another product from NVD AutoSport ( www.NvdAutoSport.com ).
BMW E60 Carbon fiber Sport Competition Steering Wheel. This is BMW E60 OEM steering wheel being remanufactured to reshape in the more aggressive and better grip.

We only have for the vesion without the shift paddle.

Here is the link to the page of BMW E60 M5 carbon fiber Sport Competition Steering Wheel :
BMW Carbon fiber Carbon fibre BMW E60 M5 E63 E64 M6 sport competition steering wheel

This BMW E60 M5 Steering wheel can be done without carbon fiber as well.

Here is the picture of the carbon fiber version of BMW E60 M5 Sport Competition Steering Wheel

Here is the picture of the non carbon fiber version of BMW E60 M5 Sport Competition Steering Wheel
20140727_180134_resized.jpg

20140727_180216_resized_1.jpg

More carbon fiber products for BMW E60 M5, please visit :
BMW Carbon fiber Carbon fibre CF products for BMW E60 and BMW e60 M5

more information, please feel free to email us at [email protected]

·
Sponsor
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
362 Posts
You're posting these on the M5 board, yet, they're not for cars with shift paddles? Not trying to be overly critical, but all the M5/6 cars have paddle shifters. The wheel looks great, but no way I'd give up my paddles for one.

I see you have a UK email address. Were the paddles optional across the pond?

·
Registered
DinanS2+ e60m5 6MT, s38b38 e28m5 TT/ST3, e30 TT/ST4
6,259 Posts
You're posting these on the M5 board, yet, they're not for cars with shift paddles? Not trying to be overly critical, but all the M5/6 cars have paddle shifters. The wheel looks great, but no way I'd give up my paddles for one.

I see you have a UK email address. Were the paddles optional across the pond?
Not true...some of us have 3 pedals.

With that said, the seller should clarify the wheel being for 6MT or SMG.

Edit: oops...the seller did clarify for 6MT.

Reactions: Vapiano

·
Registered
422 Posts
Not true...some of us have 3 pedals.

With that said, the seller should clarify the wheel being for 6MT or SMG.
3 pedals indeed! I wouldn't mind having one of these without the CF center piece.

Reactions: Fiftytwoeighty

·
Registered
DinanS2+ e60m5 6MT, s38b38 e28m5 TT/ST3, e30 TT/ST4
6,259 Posts
3 pedals indeed! I wouldn't mind having one of these without the CF center piece.
2x

I am tempted as well -- without the CF. The seller should also publish the price. This isn't eBay.

·
Registered
422 Posts
2x

I am tempted as well -- without the CF. The seller should also publish the price. This isn't eBay.
I sent a PM last week requesting information, hopefully the seller will respond soon.

Reactions: Fiftytwoeighty

·
Sponsor
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Sponsor
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I sent a PM last week requesting information, hopefully the seller will respond soon.
@Vapiano : Could you please send me the e-mail to [email protected]. I am having a trouble with the PM system, could not reply. So that I can provide the information and price for this BMW M5/M6 carbon fiber sport competition steering wheel.

Thank you
NVD Autosport
BMW and BMW mini and Porsche 996 997 991 carbon fiber and mirror for BMW E36 E46 E90 E92 E93 F30 F10 E39 E60 E63 E64 Z3 Z4 E85 E86 E89 E82 E88 X6 E71 E72and BMW Mini R50 R52 R53 R56 R57 R58 R59 R60 Cooper S JCW carbon fibre ( carbon fiber ) parts and

·
Sponsor
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
2x

@ Fiftywoeighty : sorry for not posting the price of the BMW E60 M5 carbon fiber sport competition steering wheel on the post since the post will last forever but the price may change according to the exchange rate : )

Thank you
NVD Autosport
BMW and BMW mini and Porsche 996 997 991 carbon fiber and mirror for BMW E36 E46 E90 E92 E93 F30 F10 E39 E60 E63 E64 Z3 Z4 E85 E86 E89 E82 E88 X6 E71 E72and BMW Mini R50 R52 R53 R56 R57 R58 R59 R60 Cooper S JCW carbon fibre ( carbon fiber ) parts and

·
Registered
422 Posts
I am in for "the first five customers" who break the ice get a group rate!:biggrin: I am very interested in getting one, do you require a core? If so, what is the core fee? What is the turn around time and shipping cost to the US?

Thanks,

v

·
Sponsor
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
@Vapiano

Thank you. No need to send the core to me, we have available here. We need around 4-5 weeks for the production. For the price of this E60 M5 steering wheel, already PM you.

Thank you
www.NvdAutoSport.com

·
Registered
422 Posts
@Vapiano

Thank you. No need to send the core to me, we have available here. We need around 4-5 weeks for the production. For the price of this E60 M5 steering wheel, already PM you.

Thank you
www.NvdAutoSport.com
I have a few final questions, are these BMW OEM steering wheels and can you please send a close up picture of the CF weave pattern? You can never be too careful.

·
Sponsor
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
@ Vapiano

This is BMW OEM steering wheel then we remake into the shape.

This is the closer look of the carbon fiber for BMW E60 M5 / E63, E64 M6 carbon fiber steering wheel :
DSC_1875.jpg
BMW Carbon fiber Carbon fibre BMW E60 M5 E63 E64 M6 sport competition steering wheel

A better carbon fiber picture on the flat piece :
e60_carbon_heater_control_panel1.jpg
BMW E60 and E60 M5 Carbon fibre heater control panel

The above is the twill weave

We can also do the carbon fiber in the plain weave as below for BMW E60 M5 / E63, E64 M6 carbon fiber steering wheel :
IMG_5209.JPG

Thank you
www.NvdAutoSport.com

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Will you guys make any with the shift paddles?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Here is the picture of the non carbon fiber version of BMW E60 M5 Sport Competition Steering Wheel

hi there and any chance can kindly help where we can source the SMG version / original BMW E60 M5 sport competition steering wheel, or the part number pls

tks for your help

1 - 20 of 24 Posts