BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ouich ouich ouich This car is awsome!!the interior of this E60 Alpina must be by far the most beautifull interios i have seen so far in a 5series:eek: :eek: :eek: enjoy

Attachments

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Agree on the interior - just beautiful. Why can't BMW do that???? At least on the M5!!

What are the specs, price??

·
Registered
81 Posts
I`m plain speechless about that interior!
The rest of the car is amazing too, I just love the simple&classy looks.
And what a blast it`ll be to drive!
There will be some seriously interesting comparisons between M5 and B5 since they are built from slightly different perspectives.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,823 Posts
The wood is terrific. On the rest, I agree with Ashok -- the two-tone, especially, in tan, just doesn't work.

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
I think two tone in dark blue would beautiful,

Great pics,

all the best
adam

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I like the clean and modern interior of the M5 far better. The wood doesn't work for me and neither does the pervasive brown, and in multiple tones/shades. It's like the ornate wooden frames some people put around their plasma TVs - it's a bit incongruent.

Tom

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
I think the point is you can have whatever you like from them... more flexible than Individual.

Mine's coming in perforated Individual Caramel Merino, but with the Alpina roundels embossed. Also, you don't have to have Edelholz - you can have whatever BMW/Individual/Alpina offers, or just about anything else if you can afford it...

I'm still somewhat unclear about which parts of my car will be made by Alpina and which by M///, but I'm sure either does a decent job!

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Nimbus said:
I can't stop crying, this is the most beautiful car yet, add quaddpipes and youv'e got my automotive nirvana...

Edit; Highres pictures ?
You can get high res pics at www.alpina.de - in the German language site, click on automobiles, B5, then one of the buttons is for a gallery.

·
Moderator Emeritus
10,698 Posts
I think it looks great- the two tone leather somehow helps make the wood interior look more integrated and complete. I don't like how the wood interior looks on the standard model. It would be great if BMW offered this as an opition for the US.

Im not so sure if I like how the traditional front Alpina aero package looks on the more modern shape of the E60.

Overall, it looks like another winner from Alpina. :cheers:

·
Registered
15 Posts
The interior of this car is amazing. Believe me, cause I've been to Geneva's autoshow and sat inside that car. The quality is a top-notch and wood trim goes very well with the two tone leather. In fact I think B5's interior was the best out all the interiors I have seen on this show. :hihi:
Though I have to say the feeling of the wheel was better on m6 and m5. Also I felt that I was in the glove in those m's.
(Btw m6 had fiber carbon everywhere inside. Very impressive!!!)mmmmmm

·
Registered
60 Posts
WOW!!! lovelove lovelove

This is the first e60 I've liked. Alpina just turned a awkward duck into something very desirable. Really blown away by this.

·
Registered
955 Posts
absent said:
Why ,why they don't sell them in the US????(probably because of our stupid liability laws)
no, it's rather because Alpina doesn't have to facility to support the demand of such car in North America, if they are going sell it here. and they don't want to expand the facility, increase the production, and ultimately decrease the exclusivity of their cars.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
I think it has much more to do with getting the cars to pass the emissions and safety laws. That is a very time consuming and expensive task.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts