BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a pair of bmw e39 5 series headlights with angel eyes and ballasts and harness are all included. Item is in good working order and was removed off my 2000 m5. It will fit models 97-00 528 540 M5. These are the prefacelift headlights. I am asking $350 obo shipped what you see is what you'll get. If interested call or text 4045732829.

Bmw e39 5 series xenon headlights pair complete with angel eyes

·
Registered
532 Posts
Up for sale is a pair of bmw e39 5 series headlights with angel eyes and ballasts and harness are all included. Item is in good working order and was removed off my 2000 m5. It will fit models 97-00 528 540 M5. These are the prefacelift headlights. I am asking $350 obo shipped what you see is what you'll get. If interested call or text 4045732829.

Bmw e39 5 series xenon headlights pair complete with angel eyes
hello, I'm interested in the lights, are they sold, and or do you have a second pair?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hello, I'm interested in the lights, are they sold, and or do you have a second pair?
This pair I already have someone who called first dibs if that fails I'll let you know. I got another pair but the drivers side housing is broken but the passenger is intact let me know if that interests you.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I hate to thread jack couldn't figure out hot to IM but I have a set off my 2001 with ballasts. Just switched to Euros. Let me know if interested.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I hate to thread jack couldn't figure out hot to IM but I have a set off my 2001 with ballasts. Just switched to Euros. Let me know if interested.
I'd appreciate if you keep your for sale items in your own post because I'm trying to sell my own stuff here and would prefer anyone trying to sell to keep their ads separate and not solicit on my thread.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts