BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

BMW E39 M5 for Sale

77K views 257 replies 25 participants last post by  FromAllAspects 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I am a proud owner of an e39 530i since 2009. I have been looking for an e39 M5 for a year now. but all that come on carsales or carsguide where not up to standard or a grey import.

If any one is looking to sell and the price is right, I would not mind at all to take it of their hands.

if you cannot PM me, please email me on mohum82@gmail.com

I have attached couple of photos of my car.

my mods so far are: Eisensmann quad exhaust(sport), folding mirrors with m5 switch and module, staggered set of 19" Ac Schnitzer type III, staggered set of Alpina Classic H2 19", Intravee set up, MK4 navigation, OEM bluetooth retrofit, B8 shock front and rear. OEM rear view camera, Lumidock, Vorsteiner carbon front splitters. cooling overhaul, front and rear suspension overhaul, M5 front grill OEM.

Attachments

See less See more
#116 ·
Thanks for all of the suggestions guys. Unfortunately my post count isn't high enough to respond to PMs but I've read them all.

Egogoose- could you please send me the part numbers of the updated lights that you got? I just want to double check I'm getting the right ones. There are so many variations! I'm guessing I want the hella ones with xenon.

#117 ·
Yeah no problem.. I'm not at home now. I would strongly suggest u contact mohum regarding ordering parts. U can get them from him. Great guy and great customer service. That's what I ended up doing with all the rest of my stuff... I'll send u the part numbers of what I got. Easy install on the own xenon hella btw.

#121 ·
Thanks Egogoose for the referral. If you guys need anything, you can always ask for a quote and i more than happy to help. Robbo is a great mate of mine as well and he will give me a good reference.

#123 · (Edited)
that is HOT. it has all the tricks, except for the extended leather option. that is the one I want. too bad, I have other commitments. I should jump on it. oh well, cannot do it, unless its there after the 15th of November.

#127 ·
ditto

#129 ·
The look semi slick type to me.

#131 ·
looks like Toyo Proxes R888

#132 ·
I stand corrected that its 16:9 screen. I suspect this car has done a bit of track work purely because most E39 M5's I've looked at are all running street tyres. I hate when a seller doesn't list all the aftermarket modifications that have been done on their car i.e. gloss black kidney grilles, red calipers, aftermarket exhaust, and painted gloss black wheels.

#135 ·
that is true,

LHD light pattern are different to RHD. the way to tell is when you fire it up (RHD) you will find the LHS headlights distribute more light upwards than the RHS, this is due to the RHS not focusing the light on the upcoming traffic and vice versa for the LHD.

#136 ·
i just heard there is one in the pipes coming out for sale. its in the workshop at the moment getting the works done to it. will let you guys know. all i know its black and with two tone interior.

#139 ·
Just been posted up lads on Carsales from Queensland. Take note of the rare two-tone interior and brand new S62 engine fitted at 30,000kms :dunno:

Have also spotted a fire extinguisher under the drivers front seat which is suspicious to me of being tracked a few times in its life over ownership. New engine fitted under BMW factory warranty at 30,000km (For those that don't know, the early M5 S62 engines from 1999 and 2000 were built a bit too 'loose' so suffered from very high oil consumption). This engine does not use any oil between oil changes!

1999 BMW M5 E39 Cars For Sale in QLD - CarPoint Australia

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.