BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

81 - 100 of 257 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
E34 M5's are just as desirable as the E39 M5's. VGC E34 M5's with low kms and full comprehensive service history are very hard to come by these days. FYI a couple of months ago a 1992 E34 M5 in Sebring Grey with 90,000kms popped up for sale in Orange, NSW. It was priced for a very snappy $22k, which is considered extremely cheap for an E34 M5 in the excellent condition with low kms. It sold the next morning! :)
i looked at it 5 times already, bottom line: i want another e39

·
Registered
276 Posts
if i was $$$$$$$$ up i would buy the white e60. i did buy a lotto tick yesterday. did not win. sooooo no white
e60 for me
Something just doesn't look right about that white E60 M5 for sale. The white doesn't look original and it may be the pictures but i'm not the one to judge. I suspect a respray :confused2

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
trust I am the same. when I look at any M5 for sale, I look at the option list first to find out what else do I need to add to it to make it individual. as you would know, there are many 530i here, so I have to make it stand out. if its an M5 have still to make it stand out but adding the larger brakes, and 5 spoke wheels with a aggressive appearance to reflect the cars power by just standing still. I will have enclosed a link for a blue M5 in the UK, he went the extra mile and another in Iceland. they have inspired me with the mods.

the one with alpina rims, inspired me to be different, so I went and bought the wheels and fitted them until I stumbled across these Ac Schnitzer rims.

Attachments

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
Wheelers dealers, love that show, have all the episodes. they fail though to say the main things the look at like rod bearing and rear sway bar brackets, which are common on those engines.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
i know, I seen it on Saturday. what a catch for less than 20k aud someone bought this beauty just ticking 100,000kms. LUCKY

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Same here, we were discussing this on Facebook. How the asking price is too much.

·
Registered
282 Posts
The seller is in Buckland, Victoria, and the car apparently hasn't been offroad. A quick search for Buckland on Google Maps shows only dirt roads in Buckland ....
It is also over 3.5 hours from Melbourne so you'd really have to want it to go up for a look!

But if I won Oz lotto I'd buy it, keep my 2002 and put the new Stage 2 Evolve S/C kit on it. Keep the 2001 stock as

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
I give you that.

its a long drive to go an pick it up. for me I have to fly to Melbourne rent a car and drive 3.5 hours there, inspect it, need to probably take it to good indy to check the engine. and drive back 3.5 hours. thats a whole day, ouch. (7 hours driving to see it). well its worth it, but still not for that asking price, unless as you have said, WIN THE LOTTO

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
Really has it sold. good for him. i just noticed the silverstone one "grey import" in WA has dropped his price to 35k.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I'm not surprised that the blue one sold having seen the remarkable condition it was in at the German AutoFest in Canberra last month. I complimented his car while being there, such a meticulous example. I will have to dig out some pictures I took of it. I'm sure he would of got $44,000 for it.

·
Registered
282 Posts
The seller is in Buckland, Victoria, and the car apparently hasn't been offroad. A quick search for Buckland on Google Maps shows only dirt roads in Buckland ....
It is also over 3.5 hours from Melbourne so you'd really have to want it to go up for a look!

But if I won Oz lotto I'd buy it, keep my 2002 and put the new Stage 2 Evolve S/C kit on it. Keep the 2001 stock as
Well I didn't win this week (Jackpot), but next week it will be over 70 million. If I win that I won't even go and see the car, I'll get it trucked down and then bargain him down to $69 k, just to be millionaire douche ......

81 - 100 of 257 Posts
About this Discussion
256 Replies
24 Participants
m5m123
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing