BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 257 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi guys. Sorry to add to the competition, but I've also been looking for an E39. In fact, the car you now own egogoose was my dream car for a while (I have some weirdly stalker-esque photos to prove it). I live around the block from it in Sydney. When I saw it come up for sale I desperately tried ringing the owner, but I was ringing the wrong number all day... By the time I figured it out, I was told it was sold to someone in Adelaide. But I have to say, I'm glad it's gone to a good home. I really love the tasteful mods you've done to it egogoose!

Let the hunt begin!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
We probably should call this post

The Australian hunt for the M5

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
I have spoken to them and have passed them an email with the part numbers on the night we have spoke (also, some quotes for other clients as well). still waiting for their reply. if I do not hear from them till tomorrow, i will ring them and see where they are at.

what did you end up calling the beast, btw. April calls mine Silver bullet, LOL

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
it is beautiful, would be perfect as a collection car.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I have spoken to them and have passed them an email with the part numbers on the night we have spoke (also, some quotes for other clients as well). still waiting for their reply. if I do not hear from them till tomorrow, i will ring them and see where they are at.

what did you end up calling the beast, btw. April calls mine Silver bullet, LOL
I vote for ''White Hawk'' as the name :D

·
Registered
179 Posts
havent had enough time yet with the beast for her to have earned a name yet. or for me to be a worthy enough owner yet to have given her a name. a lil time im sure will produce a name for it.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Totally agree. Mine got the name when she won show and shine car last year.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
What does Amanda say about white hawk? I like it thou

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
patients my friend, you from all should know, it is hard to come by a good one. you can see a lot of vultures out there including me, bmwMenth usiast, as we as two people in melbourne I know and a guy in sydney how has a beautiful carbon black e39 M5.

·
Registered
276 Posts
E34 M5's are just as desirable as the E39 M5's. VGC E34 M5's with low kms and full comprehensive service history are very hard to come by these days. FYI a couple of months ago a 1992 E34 M5 in Sebring Grey with 90,000kms popped up for sale in Orange, NSW. It was priced for a very snappy $22k, which is considered extremely cheap for an E34 M5 in the excellent condition with low kms. It sold the next morning! :)

61 - 80 of 257 Posts