226 Posts
Discussion Starter #45 (Edited)
today's run S7

Attachments

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #46 (Edited)
I did not stay till the end, i had to leave half way through. Bugga, they had fun, next time I WILL FREE UP MYSELF FOR THE WHOLE DAY.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
It has the Evolve carbon Plenum airbox with the tune. 19" bbs wheels 9" front and 11" rear. i will post more photos tonight.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
I see you have an E60, what have you done to it so far.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
there was another apline white for sale in victoria for 38k and its gone now.

99 model
129000kms

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #53 (Edited)
nope, though one of the workshops in Melbourne. I have tabs almost everywhere to find a nice one. :)

·
Registered
179 Posts
:)... amanda my fiancee wants one... we are looking as well. how did u miss it? it would have been nice to have someone i know with another m5, if u got one in white i would have prob gone broke trying to make mine as nice as yours :) :)

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
trust me mate, there will be no extra cash for mods. he wanted 38k firm. I told him its to much. it has less options than yours, simply like the rear door blinds and suede roof. he also bought the head lamps from he states as they are known for having the coloured indicators which is only suitable for LHD not RHD. had a missing sound absorbing matt in the bonnet. Hmmmm, just be careful with the M's, have to ask the right questions. lot of sad stories on M5board. you were lucky to buy it unseen, when I spoke to Mark about the vehicle he was surprised that people are offering without seeing but what made me comfortable with him he was very honest and did not mind answering any questions. previously this year around March, there was a lemans blue in Sydney, it was a 2002 model, it had all the options that was ever produced for this car and only has done 102000. he wanted 48k, it also had, eisenmann race, full exhaust system, air intake, tune, carbon bits and so on. i actually was surprised that i do not need to add anything to it. however, when i went there, the car was in good shape for the exterior, wheels are kerbed but thats alright. anyway to keep the story short, I ask if he could drive while i sat in the passengers seat. this gives me the opportunity to hear anything I could not notice while driving. I notice the seat twisted, missing rear view mirror covers, dangling phone antenna, badly scratched seats and rips, passenger side mirror not folding properly, drivers seats could not be raised. so I just walked away, as the car has done 102000kms and the interior is in this condition, how is the mechanical side going to be. all these things can be fixed, but your looking at few parts and labor to get it back in a good shape and he did not want to go below 42k. oh well, i seen a few, I am waiting for the one here in Adelaide (its a 2003 carbon black with 42000kms, but he does not wanna sell) and there is another at Adelaide BMW that they just got but was added to the Kieth's (owners son) private collection. will get there one day, lol. if I find anything I will be sure to let you know. I will be out of the market for a while as i am concentrating on the company, work and studies at the time been.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #56 (Edited)
:)... amanda my fiancee wants one... we are looking as well. how did u miss it? it would have been nice to have someone i know with another m5, if u got one in white i would have prob gone broke trying to make mine as nice as yours :) :)
thats cool mate. i really giggled. will get yours to be an eye catching one. easily done but bank breaking procedure. LOL

·
Registered
179 Posts
cool. thanks for your honesty and info. i really appreciate it, if i ever do sell my beast i will let u know first. if u hear of another good one let me know as i am in the market for another one. thanks again

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Do you have a certain color your not after, or options

41 - 60 of 257 Posts