BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 257 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

I am a proud owner of an e39 530i since 2009. I have been looking for an e39 M5 for a year now. but all that come on carsales or carsguide where not up to standard or a grey import.

If any one is looking to sell and the price is right, I would not mind at all to take it of their hands.

if you cannot PM me, please email me on [email protected]

I have attached couple of photos of my car.

my mods so far are: Eisensmann quad exhaust(sport), folding mirrors with m5 switch and module, staggered set of 19" Ac Schnitzer type III, staggered set of Alpina Classic H2 19", Intravee set up, MK4 navigation, OEM bluetooth retrofit, B8 shock front and rear. OEM rear view camera, Lumidock, Vorsteiner carbon front splitters. cooling overhaul, front and rear suspension overhaul, M5 front grill OEM.

Attachments

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, I have been in contact but waiting for a facelift model post 9/00. however, I appreciate your help

·
Registered
179 Posts
where abouts in adelaide are you?.. your car looks pretty good. the only e39m5 for sale that i know of is the one currently on car sales. i live in the north haven area. would like to c ur car sometime...

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks mate, I really appreciate it.

if your free on Sunday morning the BMW SA drivers club is going for a drive. if your not free then, I am in the city most of the time. Let me know when would you like to catch up.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
and I am having the pleasure to see it on Sunday Morning, can not wait to see it so do others.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
looks very nice, lights made it younger.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
to my knowledge we have M5's here in Adelaide. of course the e39 range I mean.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nothing came up yet, i looked at a lemans blue in Sydney last week. it was horrible and the owner was so dodgy that I just walked away. its very rare to find a good one with low kilometers as well. there is a 2003 carbon black bone stock but not for sale and Adelaide bmw dealership got one in with 64000kms. not for sale. arghhhh.

do not worry about photos, I will post them here late Sunday after the cruise.

·
Registered
179 Posts
i tried to send u a pm but im only a junior member. yes oem updates all around, angel eyes, tail lights, dark shadow chrome wheels, new tint, cut n polish with c1 tech, carbon fibre diffuser, more to come, ... eisenmann race, carbon kidneys, etc. etc. ill take more pics when i get some time.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Mohum, lets not start with dodgy Sam with the blue E39 M5. It's got 300,000kms and was involved in a very bad accident, which i was told was poorly repaired recently. STEER CLEAR OF HIM EVERYONE!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
egogoose has changed both front and rear light to OEM angel eyes. Alpine white is a rare color. very nice catch.

1 - 20 of 257 Posts