o mighty e39m5?

I don't care about the price.

I'll start the list!

1-hillco148

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
134 Posts
No comment on if this is legit, but I called Dinan to ask if they had any info on the E39 S2 package, especially the headers. He chuckled and said they hadn't made them in about 10 years, and it took 2 techs a full week to make one set.

Guess I should keep mine. :wink

·
Registered
8,723 Posts
No comment on if this is legit, but I called Dinan to ask if they had any info on the E39 S2 package, especially the headers. He chuckled and said they hadn't made them in about 10 years, and it took 2 techs a full week to make one set.

Guess I should keep mine. :wink
Yeah, been down that rabbit hole. Anyone who wants Dinan headers, but can't find a set, should buy a set of Jedders. Lucky for me, I bought a buddy's set after his motor blew.

--Peter

·
Registered
143 Posts
Peter, do you have dyno chart of before and after Unicorn headers. I'm already running Medusa headers and somehow wanted to justify spending another 5k on the Unicorns. lol.

·
Registered
8,723 Posts
Peter, do you have dyno chart of before and after Unicorn headers. I'm already running Medusa headers and somehow wanted to justify spending another 5k on the Unicorns. lol.
I ended up with Dinans, not Jedders. Given that you already have a nice set of Medusa's installed, I would spend your money elsewhere. But the Jedders are beautiful and functional.

--Peter

1 - 8 of 8 Posts