BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys my 1991 M5 is up for sale on eBay. Please let me know if you have questions it will be sold in 4 days. There is no reserve! Please let me know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Hey guys my 1991 M5 is up for sale on eBay. Please let me know if you have questions it will be sold in 4 days. There is no reserve! Please let me know if you have any questions.
I saw the listing yesterday. Looks like a nice car! I'd like to get into a complete one in the next year or so before they climb too much in value. Currently own what amounts to a 1990 parts car with some front end damage and almost none of the rare M5 parts left :-( Can't complain for $300 though.

Good luck on your sale, I think it will do well.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw the listing yesterday. Looks like a nice car! I'd like to get into a complete one in the next year or so before they climb too much in value. Currently own what amounts to a 1990 parts car with some front end damage and almost none of the rare M5 parts left 😞 Can't complain for $300 though.

Good luck on your sale, I think it will do well.
Nice. Ya it’s a great car to have for a weekender. Good luck next year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts