BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I need your opinion.
There's an E24 M635 csi and I'm interested in. Its specifications are the following:

- Coupé /4 Places/
- 117 000 km
- 1985 /year/
- 210 kW /286 PS/
- third owner

Its price is € 27 000. No any accident or fractures in its history. According the pictures and the owner the car is in a very good, perfect condition! Showed a certification of the car from the BMW Group Classic.
What do you think, is it a reasonable, good price for a car like this? Should I go for it?

·
Registered
37 Posts
If it's a very nice car it's probably worth it going by values in the UK... afraid I can't comment on what European values are doing.
These cars do seem to be going up in value on this side of the channel so it would probably be a good investment as well as being fun to drive.

Make sure it's as good underneath as it looks on top. Check for rust, then check for rust, and when you've done that check for rust!
If it's spent it's time in any of the colder European countries I'd expect some corrosion unless it's never been out in the rain!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
M3M5M6,

Thank you for your reply!
Unfortunately I can't check the car personally because I have found it in France, so I can't tell anything about the rust... According the the pictures I don't think it is a real threat, but it would be better to see personally I know.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Wonderful vehicle, buddy imported a gry market here in the states, SO much better than the federalized M6's here, with their giant ribber bumpers and extra MURICAN Flab...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts