BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have placed my order for an M5 (due later this year) - not through a dealer!

Having owned various BMW's for the last 5 years or so in London - I have absolutely no faith at all in 3 BMW dealerships I have been to. Can someone recommend a dealer that will not mess me around for servicing when the time comes? A dealer you would trust with your new M5?

Are there any aftermarket type companies that can service the new M5? and would anyone recommend one?

i.e. I'm after someone that will provide 'Proper Customer Service!' - it must exist out there somewhere.

Many thanks,
Glenn

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Even though EU law now states that any "authorised" garage can carry out the work, I would always take the car to a BMW dealer, at least for the first 3 years.

I agree that London dealers are pretty bad. I used to drive to Barons in Farnborough for all my service jobs. Nowadays I have developed a good relationship & rapport with the service department at Scotthall Temple Fortune and I find them better than most. They have a larger service facility in Borehamwood which I have used as well and find them quite good. Their Stanmore branch, however, is complete rubbish and should be avoided at all costs.

My service advisor at Temple Fortune is called Damien.

·
Registered
271 Posts
4rotor said:
Hi all,

I have placed my order for an M5 (due later this year) - not through a dealer!

Having owned various BMW's for the last 5 years or so in London - I have absolutely no faith at all in 3 BMW dealerships I have been to. Can someone recommend a dealer that will not mess me around for servicing when the time comes? A dealer you would trust with your new M5?

Are there any aftermarket type companies that can service the new M5? and would anyone recommend one?

i.e. I'm after someone that will provide 'Proper Customer Service!' - it must exist out there somewhere.

Many thanks,
Glenn
Have you used Sytners?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts