BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The SECOND annual BMW Owner Networking Event is OCTOBER 4TH at Salem Park in Lithonia, GA from 2-8pm. Huge space that holds 100+ cars. Free food, beverages, and giveaways from multiple sponsors. This event allows you to mix and mingle with fellow BMW enthusiasts and aficionados. It's also a great opportunity to network with local business owners and entrepreneurs who are also BMW owners.

Check out last year's event at http://dwaynerouse.com/mpower/mpower_pictures1.html.

Giveaways provided by Pepsi, Paramount Pictures, Bugaboo Creek Steakhouse, Winestyles, German Motor Tech, Detail Masters of Atlanta, Liberty Mutual, & Regions Bank.

Register at: http://bmwnetworkingevent.eventbrite.com.

<!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

Attachments

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Great video. Thanks for organizing such a fun event. I am already looking forward to next year! Hopefully I'll get to stay longer then.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Great event. You did a good job. More people need to know about it. Jack

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Great event. You did a good job. More people need to know about it. Jack
I likely will be going to Caffeine and Octane in November. I'll see if I can get my buddy with a new M3 convertible and associate with an M6 to tag along. It would be great if you can make it there as well, Jack and Dwayne.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No doubt I'll be there! What's the date? The Avenues in East Cobb from 8-11 right? That'll be a good precursor to the Dragon Tail Run in December.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
No doubt I'll be there! What's the date? The Avenues in East Cobb from 8-11 right? That'll be a good precursor to the Dragon Tail Run in December.
I understand it is the first Sunday of the month, so 11/2. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
162 Posts
It is also a good place to let the dragon's tail run be known. November 2 it is. And don't forget daylight savings time changes that morning.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts