BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think its hideous. Good thing hes not an actual designer for BMW. I see what they were going for and from some angles its not terrible, the rear is alright, but overall... just no

This is how BMW does retro

I don't really have an opinion either way. Just sharing news.

Registered
There are plenty of opinions in the link, you really don't need mine... Or do you?
I don't need you to find car news, either. Yet, here we are. It's very nice that you thought of posting that link to spark a discussion here (even if it is in the wrong forum, as that has nothing to do with E39s), but blindly copying and pasting a link doesn't take much thought.

Just an original thought of your own along with the link would've been a nice addition to spark a conversation, that's all. What do YOU think of the cars?

I, like blackxs, don't like them much. But again, I don't think much of the cars that inspired them, either. Tell you what, I do like the 328 concept, even with it's beaver teeth!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't need you to find car news, either. Yet, here we are. It's very nice that you thought of posting that link to spark a discussion here (even if it is in the wrong forum, as that has nothing to do with E39s), but blindly copying and pasting a link doesn't take much thought.

Just an original thought of your own along with the link would've been a nice addition to spark a conversation, that's all. What do YOU think of the cars?

I, like blackxs, don't like them much. But again, I don't think much of the cars that inspired them, either. Tell you what, I do like the 328 concept, even with it's beaver teeth!

Now I've gone and upset you...

Anyway, when I post items here it never occurs to me that "someone" might

try to start an argument over my not giving my opinion on them. I just post.

Is that acceptable to you?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.