BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It covers 6 pages with photos. mentions this board as a good source of information.

Who is going to own up to letting Bob Harper have a play in their car?

Cheers

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
kevinpayneuk said:
It covers 6 pages with photos. mentions this board as a good source of information.

Who is going to own up to letting Bob Harper have a play in their car?

Cheers
I thought Bob owned an E34 M5 himself. Don't know if it's that one.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bob sold his M5 about 4 years ago. You're right they could have used archive photos of that one. I wonder who has it now.

He details the work he had done to the car while he owned it.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Why can't they do half-price PDF versions on the internet?

It would save them a fortune in publishing and distribution, and you would get it instantly!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote. "If you want to find out more about the E34 M5 try having a look at m5board.com which has a whole host of information about the car."

·
Registered
426 Posts
kevinpayneuk said:
Quote. "If you want to find out more about the E34 M5 try having a look at m5board.com which has a whole host of information about the car."
I like his `Final Word`....

"...one of the best, if not the best, super-saloon the world has ever seen."

Seems fair enough to me,

Frank

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Gustav said:
Thanks for the quote :cheers:
Also mentioned the board on the "YOU SAY" pages about the e39`s tyre pressures :byee55amg

Guess the editor has a lot of faith in us :hihi: :hihi:

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Just read it - nice article :thumbsup:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Off to find a copy now to add to my archive. Speaking of which, has anyone got a spare LE sales brochure? I already have the 1995 'This is BMW' book and a few M brochures - will settle for either colour but would prefer orinoco.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The LE sales brochures are a single sheet. I have one which shows the Rosso Red car. It's p/n 92.15.0.000.680

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
kevinpayneuk said:
The LE sales brochures are a single sheet. I have one which shows the Rosso Red car. It's p/n 92.15.0.000.680
-
-
[email protected] some time ago I tried to order the two part-numbers in Sweden and
Germany with result (no surprise really :hihi: ) = -not available- = these are
UK-part-numbers only, has anyone ever tried to order these from BMW GB ?? :byebye:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Karl, sounds like you have the p/n for the Green sheet. If you do please let me have it and I will see if I can find out.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I bought that magazine in Cambridge England yesterday, other than documenting his personal experience owning an E34 M5 the article doesn't say alot regarding technical information, plus it's uses old pictures from a
previous article. I was very excited about purchasing the magazine (because of my 95 M5,) I was quite disappointed after reading the article, guess I was hoping I'd learn something new, the article is basically reprint from a back issue.

Garcia.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Garcia said:
I bought that magazine in Cambridge England yesterday, other than documenting his personal experience owning an E34 M5 the article doesn't say alot regarding technical information, plus it's uses old pictures from a
previous article. I was very excited about purchasing the magazine (because of my 95 M5,) I was quite disappointed after reading the article, guess I was hoping I'd learn something new, the article is basically reprint from a back issue.

Garcia.
If you can find a copy of EVO magazine from March 1999 thats got a better article `M5 Buying Guide` Only my opinion mind :byee55amg

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks Frank, I will try and track a copy of that down. I purchased mine at the end of Feb 1999 so it would be a timely issue to have.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts