BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys what do you think of the 73 ALPINA CSL:wroom: in this months BMW CAR?Which bodypart can i sell on ebay lol but i suppose you cant put a price on a car like that.?????? .To driver her would be like makeing love to a very very beautiful women [250bhp]for me it would just have to be[ Cindy Crawford the alpina of super models] :thumbsup: but if i had a choice between them both it would just have to be that 73 alpina csl some people have all the luck i mean how do you find something that rare. :sad3:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Alpina CSL

Rhinob11,

even tough it's been years since you posted your comment, let me briefly set out the rather pedestrian way in which I found this car. The previous owner simply advertised it in Auto, Motor & Sport and I happened to buy that particular issue (I rarely buy AMS). What I didn't mention to the BMWCar interviewer is that the car was advertised at what was then by far the highest price that I had seen for any CSL (and I paid the asking price).

I've now owned the car for just over 9 years and it has provided me with a long string of unforgetful road trips. It's quite a bit faster than a stock CSL and even though the B3 engine is certainly not as good-looking as the B2 or B2S (carburetted) engines, it is a belter with not a bad manner in sight.

Ten days ago I returned to Europe after a 3-year stint in Asia-Pacific and I'm already planning my next road trip; I believe northern Spain is calling the CSL's name .....

Patrick

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Patrick, do you have pictures of the car? I am curious now :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts