BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, this has been going on since I had the car two months ago. Firstly the Assist part worked and only the concierge part didn't.

This is how it looked...

As you can see they are all there but it wouldn't scroll further than the 'options' item.

The dealer has had the car and done a software update, I received a new password for the connectedDrive at this point vial cell phone.. Now if I go into Assist it asks me to inialise services. I press the controller and it goes to the concierge menu sub-item > enable services.

I press it once more and get a progress bar wich stops about 10% of the way through and I get this message.

I have set it up through the ConnectedDrive website and they say everything is OK.

Time for it to return to dealers unless I'm being thick.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
472 Posts
Back to dealer if you really want it to work - mine got to 10% like you once then never got back to the download screen again. I have not been back to the dealer for this as yet - will bring it up at the next service. Called BMW ConnectedServices customer services who tried to re-initiate it but nothing worked.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are the SOS buttons set up differently in the US and UK. I've read that if you press it in the US you contact BMW, but here in the UK, it calls the emergency services.

I know this to be right, I tried it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts