BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Hey guys, im currently in germany visiting a friend in Dusseldorf and Im heading for Munich in a couple of days, wondered if anyone had suggestions on any places I should pay a visit while im there... :) thanks.
BMW Museum of course! BMW owner number one place to visit! Absolutely! :grinyes: :goldcup: Also Olympic park next to Museum is quite nice.

And maybe you have hear, and are, interested of beers cherrsagai You can find maybe world best beers from Munich (Bavarian) area too. So check some beer gardens too! :D

You can find also some really useful information from Wikipedia ;)

Have fun! Been there few times and allways seen lots of interesting things.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BMW Museum of course! BMW owner number one place to visit! Absolutely! :grinyes: :goldcup: Also Olympic park next to Museum is quite nice.

And maybe you have hear, and are, interested of beers cherrsagai You can find maybe world best beers from Munich (Bavarian) area too. So check some beer gardens too! :D

You can find also some really useful information from Wikipedia ;)

Have fun! Been there few times and allways seen lots of interesting things.
Thanks for the advice!! Currently I'm on the bahn going from münster to colonia... Ill be here for a few days with a friend and then I'm out to munich!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Go to the English beer garden, it is in the top 5 and it is a great place to spend the day. If you go downtown and around on a nice day in the summer you will see some of the best cars anywhere in the world as well as see them in abundance. Most of the rich Arabs spend their summers there (air freighting in all their cars). What a great city. Have a blast

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
BMW Welt, spy outside BMW M in Garching, ALPINA in Buchloe, Ruf in Pfaffenhausen, what more do you want to see? :)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Augustiner Keller. You HAVE to go and or at least have an Augustiner from the wooden kegs - ice cold.

Stachus.

And of course the university.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I love Munchen! as mentioned before the BMW museum gets better every time time I go. The last time there was during world cup, there was a lot of construction going on. I went running in the streets and came across this amazing open area ... yup, the grounds of Octoberfest! that was pretty cool. any Beer garden is interesting so try a bunch of local ones.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts