BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Z4 M Roadster confirmed! First spyshot!

The BMW 5er (E60 M5 included) is the most popular car in Germany at the moment. TNS Infratest survey resulted in a clear victory of the BMW 5er (4,3%) followed by Audi A6 (3,7%) and Audi A4 (3,0%). The question was: "What car would you buy, if money doesn't matter." I assume only one car is allowed.

The Z4 M roadster has been confirmed by BMW AG and is expected to be released in spring 2006.

Attachments

·
Registered
213 Posts
Great news, not so much surprising. Maybe it's entire germany which is banglised and not just BMW. j/k, i think results would be close anywhere...

I liked the part where price doesn't matter. Of course, that makes you choose a 5 over a golf. But most importantly, it doesn't make you choose a 5 over a MB, so for same market/premium brands this is a worthwile survey.

I wonder when somebody will say BMW manipulated it...:thumbsup: oh, sorry, this is a serious mb (message board, not the other MB... ;))

·
Registered
70 Posts
This Makes me so happy! ever since the 7 series came out I knew that the new designs have potential!I even started to like the x3 when I saw it equipt with the M/paket!my friends think that i sould stop cherrsagai hiha . But seriously I like the new designs anfňd I cant wait for the day when everybody will have start making changes to thier designs becuase you cant produce the same cars all the time!BMW HAD THE GUTS TO DO IT AND HERE IS THE RESULTS - MOST POPULAR CAR IN ITS EVRY OWN HOME COUNTRY AND HOME TOWN:M5launch: :M5launch: :M5launch:

·
Registered
430 Posts
May I translate a bit... :D :D :D :typing:

THE DREAMCAR COMES FROM BAVARIA
The question alone is a dream: if you had endless much money, what car would you buy? NOT FERRARI, NOR ROLLS-ROYCE are the top of the list! BUT THE 5-SERIES! After a investigation of TNS Infratest wins the BMW with 4,3% (including M5)...

THE NEW M-ROADSTER
It wasn't sure for a long time if this version will ever be built - but now its sure - the new M-Roadster will come even more powerful! The 4,0l 8-Cylinder will have 400HP. It will be available in spring '06...
-
That sounds (and looks) wonderful...

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Z4 M Roadster confirmed! First spyshot!

The German financial newspaper Handelsblatt states today that the BMW Group has started this year (Jan.) with an increase in sales of 10% (because of a high demand in Germany and USA) while Mercedes experienced a 12,1% decline in sales. The USA release of the BMW 1er and the Mercedes B-Klasse is being delayed because the weak US-dollar prevents them from earning money with these cars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts