BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the hell.....I sync'd my iphone with the car.....works great....get into it today and driving...get a call.....and nothing. My idrive screen shows the phone and 4 bars......but it doesn't go through.....won't let me get to the screen to "add" devices.....I'm stumped....any tips? Otherwise guess I'll have to run by the dealer.....Hmmmmmm

Chris

·
Registered
649 Posts
What the hell.....I sync'd my iphone with the car.....works great....get into it today and driving...get a call.....and nothing. My idrive screen shows the phone and 4 bars......but it doesn't go through.....won't let me get to the screen to "add" devices.....I'm stumped....any tips? Otherwise guess I'll have to run by the dealer.....Hmmmmmm

Chris
happened to me, i couldnt' figure it out, for somereason my cell phone wasnt connecting automatically, i just erased the connection and re did the blurtooth synch

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
Hit HOME
Click in to go to SETTINGS
Scroll and select BLUETOOTH
Resync your phone.. enter 0000 on iDrive, then 0000 on iPhone

After you resync it should work fine. My iPhone was working fine for 2 months and that just recently happened to me.. after I did the process over it works fine again.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Worked perfectly.........thanks!

Chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts