BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this isn't really about gumball, but I figured if anyone's going to know it's probably one of you guys.

Do any of you know of a Blue (Yes, blue!) Enzo in or around Leicester (or in the UK at all for that matter)?

I know of a few around the country but hadnt heard of a blue one. A couple of my mates both saw it on the same day in the city last week, just wondering if it lives in the area or if it was just passing through :(

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
The Enzoregister seems to work very slowly on my computer, has anybody else got the same problem?

·
Registered
417 Posts
E30Gumball said:
"apparently" they sold only 3 in the UK.

1) jay kay - yellow
2) pink floyd drummer - red
3) undisclosed - black
3) undisclosed belongs to me :viking:

·
Registered
62 Posts
The three official colours were indeed red, black and yellow. Jay Kay actually has a black car. I have seen a nice silver one being delivered at Maranello. There were about 27 official cars delivered in UK. Romans international have sold about six cars. They have one in stock if your interested.

·
Registered
291 Posts
closeshave said:
The three official colours were indeed red, black and yellow. Jay Kay actually has a black car. I have seen a nice silver one being delivered at Maranello. There were about 27 official cars delivered in UK. Romans international have sold about six cars. They have one in stock if your interested.
Hmm Wonder if they'd part-ex an MC12:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
closeshave said:
I'm interested. Will you lend me the money? :cheers:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Jeff4505 said:
No they don't. Of course you can have them sprayed. But Ferrari only make Red, Yellow and Black.
Ok, if you don't believe take a look at this picture. The car is hardly re sprayed and is certainly a one of a kind original. :haha:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts