Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:noSMG:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
LOL nice. I see you have something protecting your roof.....I told my wife the other day...what idiots would put a tree on their roof!!!!!!!!!!!:1::1::1:

·
Registered
856 Posts
So at your Christmas party are you going to be comparing your tree's top speed to your guests'?

Reactions: BMWDave

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
I love fresh PINE SAP on my car....it smells sooooo good !!!!

·
Registered
984 Posts
LOL, I knew some one would do it, I figure it would be a guy with a bike rack. How did you tie it down?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
LOL, I knew some one would do it, I figure it would be a guy with a bike rack. How did you tie it down?
Just string wrapped through the doors and tied to itself. It was only a 3 mile drive in the neighbourhood to get it home. Yes, I could have gone home and collected the SUV, but I partly did this for kicks...and was thinking to myself "my christmas tree is faster than your christmas tree...." :)
Blanket completed protected the roof - and it was freshly waxed so no sap issues..

·
Registered
984 Posts
Just string wrapped through the doors and tied to itself. It was only a 3 mile drive in the neighbourhood to get it home. Yes, I could have gone home and collected the SUV, but I partly did this for kicks...and was thinking to myself "my christmas tree is faster than your christmas tree...." :)
Blanket completed protected the roof - and it was freshly waxed so not sap issues..
No Wolffza, I liked it. It crossed my mind as I picked up the tree on saturday. I wash thinking I wonder what a tree on the M5 would look like. Then you did.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Love it! Love seeing such cars used for everyday tasks. I rarely get out on my mountain bike anymore but pics I've seen of a member's M5 with a bike rack makes me want one too!

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Love it! Love seeing such cars used for everyday tasks. I rarely get out on my mountain bike anymore but pics I've seen of a member's M5 with a bike rack makes me want one too!
Me too!

I wanna put my downhill bike on the M5 and hit some trails just scared of scratching the M5 with the bike & rack!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts