BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should I get a Laser jammer?
Those who have them, has it really saved you? I figure if you're going fast and you get lasered, even if the laser doesn't register your speed, isn't it a bit obvious when you slam on the brakes? Or do you just keep hauling *** and pretend you were going 55. hmmm

·
Registered
216 Posts
Yes! Definetly get the Blinder. I've had the Blinder M20 and sold it with my 2005 E46 M3. Since selling my M3, I bought the Blinder M25 and bench tested it. It works great! I'll be installing this one when I get my M5 in August.

It really works and saved me many times. Once, I got pulled over and my Blinder M20 jammed the cops laser gun (dont know which one). I slowed down and he stepped out on to the road and pointed at me to pull over. I overheard his partner saying that he couldnt get a speed read out. I chuckled as I sat there. When I heard my V1 and Blinder warning me, I quickly shut off my Blinder and turned the V1 off. The officer asked me why I was in the hurry and I told him I was late returning to work. I showed him my military ID and he said he could of written me a ticket for excessive speed without using his radar/laser (Is that right?). He let me go anyways. That's just one of many saves using the V1 in combination with the Blinder.

Best Regards,

·
Registered
216 Posts
I've decided to put my New in Box Blinder M25 X-Treme for sale. $380 (shipping included). Let me know if your interested.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts