BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got an email today from a Blinder rep (I had purchased an M-27 directly from them a while back) offering what I think is good pricing.

This is NOT a group buy, I am not affiliated with Blinder, I am not making any claims for or against it or any other product (no religious wars on laser jammers if you please). If you are interested, contact Blinder (not me).

NO MORE SPEEDING TICKETS!
Get Dealer Cost on Blinder's new 7 series.
The M-27 $479 your cost $340
The M-47 $749 your cost $525
Free downloads!
It won't get any better!
Any questions?
Leon Gruner
Blinder USA
1-866-622-7219

[email protected]

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sooo if i call what would i say? "can i have it for 340 + shipping since im on the m5board?" lol lmk ill buy asap
Even better, I don't think you even have to mention the M5Board. Its just a direct sales offer. Email them and tell him which model you want. He will email you back asking for credit card info. Then it will arrive a while later. Easy as that.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Glad it worked out OK for you. Post some photos when your installation is done. Mine will be installed in the next couple of weeks. The filming for BMW will be done this week, then I can have the parts I've been sitting on installed (along with the RPI scoops/filter/block-off plates I ordered). When the front bumper facia is unscrewed and opened up the kidney grills, the scoops and the Blinder will all go in the same day. My ex-roommate works for an independent BMW service shop so I will take it to him.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts