BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody...

Since I fixed my Ionic Module on my 2006 M6, the Beast has been giving me nothing but joy!

But recently I felt the car is shaking a little when accelerating, after having an Indy friend check on it, he suggested that it is about time I change my motor mount and my propeller shaft mount.

My Beast is a 2006 with 62k Miles, and according to him, based on the year and mileage of this Beast, he believes most likely that's the problem. My beast has no check engine light on or whatsoever.

Also, he was telling me that for every oil change, I need to bleed my clutch too along with oil change... I really want to ask for some advice...

Is it true that every time I do oil change at around 10k, I need to bleed my clutch oil also?

Please advice!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
-Update,

Did oil change, used Liqui Moly 10W-60, and I also got bleed the clutch. Note, S85 M6 does not use regular brake oil for the clutch, it uses an oil called CHF11.

After I bled my clutch, my beast shifts a lot better and smoother!

I strongly suggest all m5/m6 owners to bleed your clutches every oil change or at least every other oil change.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How are you performing the bleed?
I didn't do the bleeding myself, I took it to one of the local Indy's. They are close ATM, let me find out by tomorrow or if not the latest by Monday, and I will update you on this post my friend!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts