BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello M5Board, it has been a while. I was wondering if any of the original 'gang' is still around? Specifically those who were / are in Southern California. I am contemplating a move to the Camarillo, Thousand Oaks area and was looking for some local intel. As for me, life has been busy! I still have my M5, she turns 10 in May. For her birthday she gets some paint touch up and new rims, and that leaky rear main seal fixed too, she will look like new again, gonna ride that thing until the wheel fall off. Anyway, hope all is well out there in the M5 world.

Thanks,

simon aka - back in the day - Lear

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
I think there are lots of the old guys here, certainly from when I've been here (which I think has been quite a while)

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
If the old crew isnt around then there are plenty of new guys in cali to meet up with you and talk about our beloved Beasts kinggf

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Some old and some new guys exist now ;)

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Well, I ain't as old as you, so to speak, but I'm half way there!

Good to hear you still have the beast, and she has a permanent place in your garage. :cool:

Dave

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Nice to have you back and checking in, Iremmeber your screne name :)

Anyone you want to get in cintact with? I know Barry, Greg etc :D

·
Registered
857 Posts
Gustav, does Greg still have his M5? I remember watching his video on proper shifting in the M5. It used to make me paranoid, though.

lear, I remember your name. Any new interesting acquisitions?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts