BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff; COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- google_ad_section_start -->After a few weeks of debugging and getting things straight I've finally got a release for you.

Big thanks to Irish M5 for the help of debugging on OS 4.2.2.

I've only done the phone that have a format of 320 x 240. If I missed your OS for your model let me know and I'll try to get one. Can not make for OS 4.3 and it will display wierd on 4.3. If you have 4.3, I higly recommend upgrading to 4.5. Sorry no Pearl either, too much work to convert screen size.

I also included a weblink for m.m5board.com. You can hide it if you like.

Instructions:
Download the correct version for your phone. The are listed by model then OS so a Curve on 4.5 would be "Theme_M5_83xx_4_5."

Download the zip and unzip it to "c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader\"

Open Desktop Manager and open Application Loader. If your app loader does not automatically scan the folder above click Browse and point it to the correct .alx file (Theme_M5_8xxx_4_x)

If there is ever an update to the theme then you unzip it to that folder and it will automatically upgrade itself.

Click Next or Start

It will install the theme then reboot your BB. The reboot may take a minute or two.

Enjoy.:cheers:

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts