BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week I placed my order, and I expect delivery during the month of November. I saw mention of being able to contact BMW NA for detailed updates. Can anyone give me an idea how to do this?

Thanks for all the info / pictures that the site contains. It proved to be very useful for me.

Dave

·
Registered
955 Posts
cavemantrader said:
Last week I placed my order, and I expect delivery during the month of November. I saw mention of being able to contact BMW NA for detailed updates. Can anyone give me an idea how to do this?

Thanks for all the info / pictures that the site contains. It proved to be very useful for me.

Dave
also, does anybody know if BMW of Canada has service like this?

thanks.

·
Registered
907 Posts
You can call BMW at 1 800 831 1117, but your dealer can give you instant updates by checking their Centernet. Also, each dealer prints out an availability report every morning which lists your exact status. At the BMW 800 number, I once had a guy tell me that the status codes were irrelevant. Gimme a break, the status codes tell the WHOLE story!!

MJ
week 37-112/Silvergrey/Black

·
Registered
177 Posts
I went 111 on 8-26-05/ week 39 production. Silverstone/Black/Walnut- all options except full leather/vented seats. I have spec'd a Performance Center delivery. Have been told this will make the car available 1 week sooner, because all SouthEast M5's will go to Spartanburg for final inspection. I hear the Performance Center is a nice experience. Best estimate is delivery a week before Thanksgiving.:wroom:

·
Registered
158 Posts
I was told you can register your vehicle on the BMW website once you're in production and can see the detailed progress there. However, once it gets on the boat to come over, all is lost although the dealer can track it somewhat. Since mine doesn't go into production until October, I don't know if this is true. And since this info comes from the dealer, more likely than not it is not true :confused3 ouich

Paul

1 - 6 of 6 Posts