BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Asking: $22,500 obo
Miles: 103k (15k of which I put on between LA/SF/SEA)
Summary: Perfectly maintained with all service records. Tastefully modded. Plenty of spare parts.

I hate to part with the beast but I have two Pro3 racecars in my garage and am now in need of a proper truck and trailer setup.

This car has been insanely fun to drive and amazing to me. I am OCD about the care of my cars. I'd like to find this one a home it will be thoroughly appreciated in.

My story with this car began in this post if you want to know more details than below.

Click Here for a full gallery.

Here's my listing.

Basics:
SMG 7-speed transmission
S85 V10 - 505 hp / 384 tq
102k Miles
Sapphire Black Metallic
Black Leather Interior with Brushed Aluminum Accents
2 Owner - I bought this from the original with full service documentation - Its 60 pages deep with preventative goodies
Clean Title - Zero Accidents (Technically 1: The one on CarFax was from the previous owner backing into something in a parking lot)

History:
This car is originally from California, I bought it from the original owner in LA where it was serviced regularly by Irvine BMW. I have a post on here following my entire trip from asking questions here to my trip back from LA to Seattle - Its one of my first posts on this board. From the previous owner, I have all records since new as the car was leased from 2006-2012 and has a full documented record of oil changes, brakes, and more. All work since it arrived in Seattle has been performed by Strictly BMW, they would be more than happy to provide further details.

You will have a hard time finding a more well maintained M5 with these kind of records. I have attached a spreadsheet below (M5Records) with every service since day one. I have documents and receipts for each.

Stock Options:
-Sport Seats - The seat bolsters dynamically adjust around each corner to keep you in your seat.
-Winter - Heated seats and mirrors
-Comfort Access - doors unlock with key in pocket
-Black Leather stitched dash, Alcantara wrapped headliner on silver accents
-Sirius Satellite Radio
-Heads up display on windshield

Recent Preventative Maintenance:
-Oil Change - 2k ago (Castrol 10w60 + OEM Filter)
-Alignments every 3 months - I have a lifetime at Firestone for this car and they have the proper equipment
-New Ceramic Brake Pads
-Suspension Bushings (Control Arms/Sway Bars - Preventative)
-Transmission and Differential Fluids - I always use Redline Oil
-New Tires with only 5k miles on them (I work from home and don't drive this often)
-Clutch and Flywheel replaced at 50k
-SMG service - This was done under warranty
-New Battery - Only 16 months old

Tasteful Modifications:
-Carbon Fiber Hood, Trunk, Diffuser - I still have the OEM and convert back to stock
-Stainless Steel Brake lines
-Underdrive Pulley (5-15hp increase)
-K&N Filters with RPi Scoops
-Hamann Pedals and Handbrake
-Wheels and Tires - I have 3 sets (BBS LM Reps/TSW 5 Stars/OEM 19s)
-Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering - Maintains stock ride and electronic dampening, increases firmness when in sport mode
-Custom Exhaust - quiet in neighborhoods but still maintains F1 sound when you want it
-Custom programming by EAS - Lights, All Windows Up/Down with Key, Delimieted, etc.
-Custom Tuning - EuroSMG for smoother shifts, EuroMDM for better traction control
-Valentine One Hardwired
-20% Window Tinting

Additional Spare Parts:
-Clutch and Flywheel with only 7k on them
-All four Bosch O2 Sensors
-Both MAFs
-20 gallons of 10w60
-6 Oil Filters
-Stock Suspension and Mufflers
-3 Sets of Wheels - Pick One

Condition:
-Interior is a 10/10 - its immaculate
-Exterior is a 9/10 - few small scrapes on the underside of the front bumper, 2 inch scrape on the left side of the rear bumper from the previous owner and two pinhead sized dimples on rear passenger door I will have fixed soon.
-I have the OEM Hood/Trunk/Wheels and can completely convert this back to stock in an hour.

Contact me with any questions.

Asking $22,500 obo. 103k miles.

Onto the next dream:

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts