BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Black M5! I'm so glad you're OK!

8K views 41 replies 27 participants last post by  Rezf 
#1 · (Edited)
Abdulla,

Quite honestly, I wanted to slap you in the face when I got to the hospital only to see you talking on your cellphone!!! But then again, I was soo glad you were OK! And so glad all involved in the acident were OK as well! ( well almost ) I almost killed myself getting there!

For all those of you who dont know what i'm rambling on about, Black M5 had an accident yesterday lunch time. But he's A OK and up and about!

I will leave the rest of the details to hiim as I dont think it would be appropriate to discuss it further myself! I would rather hear it from the man's perpective himself!!!

Once again abdulla.... glad you're OK ! :15:

#3 ·
Oh dear, another accident? Glad to see Abdullah is out of it unharmed again. Be careful guys.

#7 ·
Glad to hear you are okay....

it wasn't the beast was it , is she okay??? i hope so.

Ahmed said:
Abdulla,

Quite honestly, I wanted to slap you in the face when I got to the hospital only to see you talking on your cellphone!!! But then again, I was soo glad you were OK! And so glad all involved in the acident were OK as well! ( well almost ) I almost killed myself getting there!

For all those of you who dont know what i'm rambling on about, Black M5 had an accident yesterday lunch time. But he's A OK and up and about!

I will leave the rest of the details to hiim as I dont think it would be appropriate to discuss it further myself! I would rather hear it from the man's perpective himself!!!

Once again abdulla.... glad you're OK ! :15:

#11 ·
Thank God Abdullah is Ok.

I'll try to call him now.

#12 ·
Guys he’s fine a little shook up but fine… and so is his Black Beast, he was driving one of his other cars. But as Ahmed already stated it’s a story best told by him.

What I can say is God has surely blessed this man by allowing him to walk away from this one.

I’m glad your ok my friend thank you for calling and letting us know you were well.

Sean

#13 · (Edited)
Nonbody would believe the story im about to say cuz it sounds like a drama movie rather than a real story

To start off, i got the M5 back (finally) after having its doors fixed and i was driving on the highway.. the freaking thing started to overheat so i decided to turn her off at the lights. The lights turned green but the car wouldnt start cuz the battery was dead.... anyhow, as i was waiting for the mechanic to come and help me out.. i saw this silverstone M5 was saudi plates... pass me slowly, brake, then reverse.. I got out of the car to see a westerner ask " ARE YOU BLACK M5?"

I was first :eek: before answering him... then he was like wow your a legend man (sheish :eek: ).. so this is the car huh... anyway to cut the story short, he waited for the guys to arrive and was kind enough to take me to the garage... later, we decided to leave the car there till the afternoon and Gordan kindly offered me a ride home..

There obviously was the gemballa and the lambo parked... he loved both so i asked if he wanted to see how the lambo was like... and his reaction was :eek: and then agreed.

after firing her up, we were off... First gear and down went the throttle... yes fully :haha: upshift into second but the gears kinda grinded since the clutch didnt fully engage due to me wearing a wide shoe... tried again and it did it again.. yikes.. third time was ok... got to the roundabout and waved at afew chics and down went the throttle again..hehe.. anyhow, we saw these chics at the following roundabout dancing and stuff... and what does Black M5 do ? give it a few V12 thunder revs to get there attention before taking the right turn.... down went the throttle with a small screech... but i wasnt happy with it so i double clutched completely which was a BIG BIG mistake... what i should have done was like 4 inch tap it which would have been enough to loose the back end.. so now i had to deal with a freaking HUGE power slide that felt like i was moving on ice and going extremely fast towards the middle pavement.. i came off the throttle but my right foot got stuck with the brake pedal cuz of the wide shoes... i tried to move it to the right inorder to completely come off the throttle but it was too late.. so we hit the middle pavement, went through a small tree which was about 4 feet high... all i remember was going to fast, leaves, and a car straight after getting the leaves out of the way !!!!

Bang, the impact happened.. i opened my eyes to see myself ok, and felt ok too... so i looked at Gordon and asked if he was ok... he said yes.. no broken bones i asked he said no.. anyway got out of the right broken window..

Thank God nothing happened to us other than some small bruises (sp?) and a sprained back to me

Oh well, it was a bad day and it seems the lambo is completely written off.. but what is more important than the car is that we are ok...

Ahmed, please feel free to post any pictures you have.. I forgot what Gordon's nick name was but he did say that he is a regular visitor but hardly posts...

Just like they $hit happens and trust me the accident was bad..

Peace out

#14 ·
glad all are ok... sheet metal, plastic and electronics can be replaced .. human life cannot.

Best wishes to all involved.

#15 ·
OMG Abdullah, I am so sorry to hear about the SE:(, but very pleased to hear you and Gordon made it out with just minor bruises (that is the important part). These women just seem to always bring along trouble with them;).

#16 · (Edited)
Here's the article from the local newspaper the next morning.

I can't bear to watch this! :sad3:

Good to have you up and about as usual Abdulla. Thats all that matters! :byee55amg

PS

Detanied for questioning!!! :D :D Yeah..... in the XRay room! :thumbsup:

Attachments

#19 ·
Lucky man - glad you are ok.

Shame about the Lambo.

Peace out ;)

#22 ·
Ahmed said:
Here's the article from the local newspaper the next morning.

I can't bear to watch this! :sad3:

Good to have you up and about as usual Abdulla. Thats all that matters! :byee55amg

PS

Detanied for questioning!!! :D :D Yeah..... in the XRay room! :thumbsup:
Thats a mighty small tree to do that... :cool2:

#26 ·
What the helI is going on over there.

Grinding the gears in the Lambo hmmm
Popping the clutch out to impress a chick... :nono:
M5 overheating hmmm

I figured just the Lambo would be enough to impress her, let alone popping the clutch.

Just a shame. Im glad you weren't hurt.

I believe I saw a photo of you with Micheal Jackson in the new Rolling Stone. kinggf

Im pretty sure it was you Black.

Anyway, why is your car overheating? Mine hasn't not one time. Its gone 3/4 the way to red for a few minutes, but always manages to get back to the center. And that was in 95 degrees, stuck in traffic for 45 minutes.

Anyway, take care of those cars, man!!! If not, I'm going to have to come and take care of them for you. Especially that Gumbella. :wroom:

josh.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.