BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
That is one seriously mean looking Beast. :M5thumbs:

Its amazing what a few subtle changes can make to the appearance of the e60. Love the front splitter & exhausts and the wheels look good, but IMO maybe some slightly dished wheels c/w Black Centres & Polished Lip would really give it that nasty look. ;)

C.

·
Registered
703 Posts
let me pick up my jaws to the ground for a second...

looks stunning to me, Hartge got great stuff to my eyes!!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Best looking Hartge I've seen by far! Especially since they left the BMW center caps in the wheels, really looks slick. Just mean :M5rev:

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Great looking M5. Saw a black E60 M5 friday evening with what appeared to be aftermarket wheels to me, but was a bit too far away to have a good look.

·
Registered
83 Posts
One quick question to those who have seen the Hartge bodykit/wheels in person (or own them):

Do the larger wheels make up for ground clearance lost by lowering/front fascia? Here in Texas we have lots of 'curb stop' pieces in the parking lots and those can pose a problem when the car is long enough that to not pull in all the way means risking sticking out and getting nicked. hmmm

It looks like it has the same or more front clearance, yet looks lower and meaner from the side? Do I have the right impression or is that an illusion from the wheels?

·
Registered
83 Posts
I saw that, but was wondering if the actual ground clearance was better/worse for any reason that I might have missed? I am assuming it is lower than stock on the front fascia though, which may mean I have to miss out on that part. :crying2:

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
This Black Hartge looks great and I thought the Blue one looked awesome.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts