BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my roof wrapped in gloss black and I'm really happy with the results, Sam's Signs in San Leandro did a great job :M5thumbs:

I also have a video clip of my RPi GT3 exhaust system :haha:

Next up, I have a set of DPE SP16s on the way :applause:

<object height="385" width="640">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Nxkk8O127Ro?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="640"></object>

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
very nice. I like the wrap. How does it look close up?

Reactions: Bluecougar

·
Registered
227 Posts
Your car is looking great. I have the exact color scheme on my car, so you are making it very difficult for me to leave my car as is. You are becoming too toxic for me blue cougar.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Looks great! I've been debating wrapping my roof until now... I'm sold.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Whoa! Bluecougar your M5 looks amazing!

In some pictures your car looks almost "Space Gray".

How do you like your new RPI setup over your previous tubi?

Overall car looks great, can't wait to see your car with the DPE wheels on!

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Nicely done, painting the roof black and the lights are probably next on my to-do list. Can't wait to see it with the DPEs, I've seen them on a silver one, gloss black lip and matte face. definitely a winner.

Cheers

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback :byebye:

very nice. I like the wrap. How does it look close up?
The material doesn't pop "STICKER", looks very "paint-like"

Your car is looking great. I have the exact color scheme on my car, so you are making it very difficult for me to leave my car as is. You are becoming too toxic for me blue cougar.
:grinyes:

Looks great! I've been debating wrapping my roof until now... I'm sold.
Glad I helped you make a decision!

Thanks for the vid. :)
You're welcome and THANK YOU for the amazing exhaust system ;)

Whoa! Bluecougar your M5 looks amazing!

In some pictures your car looks almost "Space Gray".

How do you like your new RPI setup over your previous tubi?

Overall car looks great, can't wait to see your car with the DPE wheels on!
I guess it does in darker settings...

Taken from a previous post regarding my Tubi vs RPi: "It's a lot louder, I had the Tubi regular not the rumore version so I was expecting the GTS to be loud. Loud in a good way, not obnoxious or annoying by any means. There is a slight cabin drone but nothing I can't deal with, I personally like a little noise, but it's quiet enough that you can still make conversations in the car. Overall, I'm happy with the looks, sound, and performance."

Wish the wait for the wheels wasn't so long :(

Nicely done, painting the roof black and the lights are probably next on my to-do list. Can't wait to see it with the DPEs, I've seen them on a silver one, gloss black lip and matte face. definitely a winner.

Cheers
The black roof will go nicely with your black wheels, I think I know which car you're talking about, he's a member here?? I ended up choosing a textured gunmetal face, gloss black inner and outer lips, and gloss black exposed rivets. Hope the gunmetal will go nicely with silver gray

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Very very nice! I like it alot!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Looks quite yummy with the black roof. Manu is a buddy of mine, I shall be joining you in the DPE game (again) soon.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Oh good choice! I can't wait to see them! Yes he's a member on here but I don't think he's been on in a while, I could be wrong. If you like the roof enough have it painted, you can't buff vinyl ;)

The black roof will go nicely with your black wheels, I think I know which car you're talking about, he's a member here?? I ended up choosing a textured gunmetal face, gloss black inner and outer lips, and gloss black exposed rivets. Hope the gunmetal will go nicely with silver gray

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Another great mod Melissa. Sometimes I wished my car was a different color so I can do things like this. haha

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Another great mod Melissa. Sometimes I wished my car was a different color so I can do things like this. haha
Well you could wrap your entire car in white and then wrap the roof in black ......................... :3:

Nice mod Melissa!

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Well you could wrap your entire car in white and then wrap the roof in black ......................... :3:
Uh, how about I just wrap the whole car in white and leave the roof alone cause it's already black? hahaha

Hey, we should all meet up at SR this Sat for Cars and Coffee. :byebye:

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Uh, how about I just wrap the whole car in white and leave the roof alone cause it's already black? hahaha
Hey, that's why I had the rolling eyes! Jeez, trying to make me look dumb!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts