BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a central thread if anyone knows of any. I am looking for a few things and are wanting to see what my options are.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the update. One less place ill have to check....

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So no black Friday sales by any vendors? I mean we are about 2 weeks out and I've yet to see any advertising. Kind of shocked honestly...

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump, another week by and still nothing....

·
Registered
52 Posts
Honestly I haven't seen any vendor let alone any Indy shop that does Black Friday sales. I'll be interested to know if there's any vendor having deals tho.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Which Vendor? I also did receive some response from Evolve that they would be but i havent seen anything yet.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Evolve just posted this on Facebook regarding their Black Friday deals.

Reactions: damen and LeeDan00

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Thanks prince for this. I will email them for a tune.

Dan

·
Registered
354 Posts
i feel like i have a christmas lists lol bmc filters, sprint booster, pulleys, tune, section 3 rpi exhaust thts a good start lol

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Thanks prince for this. I will email them for a tune.

Dan
so tempted...but still 1k for the tune. Dang these cars and their high mod prices lol. The again I did spend 1250 on a Corsa (most expensive mod) minus the BBS wheels.

If it could be $750 :D.....make it happen!!

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
so tempted...but still 1k for the tune. Dang these cars and their high mod prices lol. The again I did spend 1250 on a Corsa (most expensive mod) minus the BBS wheels.

If it could be $750 :D.....make it happen!!
What exact tune are you looking to get? I was just looking at Evolve's site and with the standard ecu tune with remote tuning cable, speed limiter removal, and increased rpm limit it comes out to $839. If you apply the 15% off they're offering for Black Friday it's even cheaper than what some of guys paid for three years ago for it and cheaper than your $750 request. Can't get any cheaper than that imo. For the guys on the fence I would just pull the trigger.

Oh yeah, the difference in price between the Alpha N and standard tune is not worth it. I would rather spend that money elsewhere.

·
Registered
354 Posts
What exact tune are you looking to get? I was just looking at Evolve's site and with the standard ecu tune with remote tuning cable, speed limiter removal, and increased rpm limit it comes out to $839. If you apply the 15% off they're offering for Black Friday it's even cheaper than what some of guys paid for three years ago for it and cheaper than your $750 request. Can't get any cheaper than that imo. For the guys on the fence I would just pull the trigger.
would you pull the trigger for a tune on a stock car?

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
would you pull the trigger for a tune on a stock car?
Absolutely. When I got my tune three years ago all I had was the RPi intake setup and muffler delete. I've come a long way since then but I still remember my first driving experience after installing the tune. I had the biggest grin on my face. I blew the doors off my friend's car once we rematched and raced again. He was blown away by the difference it made. I have to thank Troy he's a board member on here and now a local for introducing me to the Evolve tune back then.

Also if your spark plugs have never been changed or due soon get those replaced for optimal performance with the new tune. I am shocked at how many guys on here have never changed their plugs.

Reactions: Isaiah_charles
1 - 20 of 35 Posts