BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parted ways with my SMG M3 months ago and thought that was the end of my M love affair. The M Itch, however, slowly and surely crept back and I am without a scratcher! The object of my secret lust has always been the E39, even when I was courting the younger sister E46.
The preferred drapes? Black, Deep Blue or Red wows me. Other exterior colors will be evaluated with paint job in mind.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi! I have a 2002 carbon black with black int. m5 for sale. It has 66k and is loaded with all options. Also has quite of few nice mods on it. If you are interested please give me a call 813-494-8820 and i can give you full details on the car. I'm in LA so not too far away from you.

Thanks, Lawrence

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Lawrence,

I will give you a call in the morning. Hope my post goes through - feels pretty handicapped with the restrictions on junior members. But of course I understand the objective behind this - it is to get new members to communicate more.

At any rate, I really don't mind being called 'junior' at 50+!

Best,
Barry

·
Registered
16 Posts
Lol! I feel ya on the low post count. I've been a member of this board for some time but i'm not the type that posts much. So i can't pm either because my post count is low too.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump up to re-state my interest in owning an E39, after viewing and talking to potential sellers.
Color preferences in order :
1. LeMans Blue or Avus Blue (especially with 2 tone black/blue interior),
2. Imola Red (esp. 2 tone with black/red),
3. Black (back/gray)

Hit me up if you have a clean, well cared for car. Miles is less an issue if car is well kept. I won't rule out travel if an attractive proposition comes up.

Cheers,

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have a 2000 M5 with 134,000 mile. Carbon Black metallic with blue and black interior. Have updated 2001 screen, 2001 grey instrument cluster, euro headlights, Evolve Tune (Temp Sensor for Alpha-N not install yet) Super sprint Exhaust and KW K2 setup. New drive shaft and 10,000 mile old Direzza tires.

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
CapitalM has bought a great car from a great member.

·
Registered
272 Posts
So he's not still looking? I have a great 2K Avus Blue I'm thinking about selling. I'll post a seperate thread in a second.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts