BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well the car was relatively clean and presentable so time for a few pics.
For those wondering why is the car in a field with lots of other cars, some of the shots were taken at the Guinness Family's estate which the Irish Govt now owns and was open to the public today (http://www.farmleigh.ie/ for details)

And yes I know that the way to keep a black car clean is to swap it for a silver car !, maybe the Swedes on the board have a point

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
hey,
i have an indinanpolis red being built for me right now ( a usa car) and i never saw the red before i ordered it except some pix here. is it more of an orange red or a burgudndy red? my exterior will be silver grey with metal trim . i like your olive wood trim it looks nice.
max mmmmmm mmmmmm

·
Registered
943 Posts
Fantastic looking car!

Actually I wanted the exact color combo as you have, but was influenced by the Swedish " easy to keep clean " syndrome! :D

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Very nice color combination. I really like the IR interior. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
251 Posts
that looks tight yo!

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Looks great. Please be careful when you park next to those kerbs - it's very easy to scrape the wheels!!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Ashok Arora said:
Looks great. Please be careful when you park next to those kerbs - it's very easy to scrape the wheels!!
Actually I found that the Conti's rim protectors work really well! Saved me already from a mashed rim from a very low kerb. If the kerbs high like this one it probably won't.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Great color combo. I've been thinking about the I R interior too, but with the walnut trim. Thanx for the pics! :wroom:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts