BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
That '5' for the 'M5' badge looks suspiciously like a rounded new-style one!

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Nice one El Tel...I love goin shoppin for stuff like that myself m8 even though it costs an arm and a leg....................

·
10,456 Posts
This is the male equivalent of Handbags and Shoes......
nice, maybe my wife will understand that analogy! (and she probably spends close on handbags and shoes to my car spending, at least what i tell her i spend)
:cheers:

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
Good stuff TK ......I have also been indulging myself recently ......

New upper and lower control arms , rear axle beam bushes , pitman arms , track rod ends , anti roll bar links , S50B32 tensioner , Bosch Y6DC Plugs , Silkolene Pro S oil , Oil and air filters , wiper blades , Front to rear sls pipes , new fuel pipes , Hartge Bilstein front dampers and H&R springs , illuminated M Gear knob , Microfilter , 4 x Michelin Pilot Sport 2s , rear handbrake shoes and 36 hours labour ......

Now I am not saying that my dad is bigger than your dad ...... just saying that I feel your passion and that our particular group of M5s are going to make a lovely picture rolling up at the N'Ring next month !

D

·
Registered
832 Posts
Good stuff TK ......I have also been indulging myself recently ......

New upper and lower control arms , rear axle beam bushes , pitman arms , track rod ends , anti roll bar links , S50B32 tensioner , Bosch Y6DC Plugs , Silkolene Pro S oil , Oil and air filters , wiper blades , Front to rear sls pipes , new fuel pipes , Hartge Bilstein front dampers and H&R springs , illuminated M Gear knob , Microfilter , 4 x Michelin Pilot Sport 2s , rear handbrake shoes and 36 hours labour ......

Now I am not saying that my dad is bigger than your dad ...... just saying that I feel your passion and that our particular group of M5s are going to make a lovely picture rolling up at the N'Ring next month !

D

Wow !

David that's some list :).

There's going to be some very happy M5 owners in a little while :cheers:.

Those discs are a work of art T !......what are the little M logo's for ?

Was considering getting a front set of EDC's with associated parts to keep in my store for the inevitable.......got the total cost and :1zhelp::1zhelp:.......let the saving begin !

Cheers

·
Registered
314 Posts
well done mate
I upgraded my front brakes with new four pots like your car and new discs. I have sourced a set of second hand upgrade rear calipers and they will be cleaned and painted before they are put onto the car. Faz has done most of the other things required and only left me with the easy bits to remove and replace.
ANDY

1 - 9 of 9 Posts