BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys
With all the products we have and dont have, we are trying to figure out what you would like us to carry, let us know and we will try to see what we can do by contacting manufacturers and getting some good prices for all of you....

Let the wish list begin !!! :)

Thanks!

Vincent

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Maybe consider a "cooling system maintenance package" for those who want to replace t-stat and all associated (and easy to get to) gaskets, hoses, sensors, etc. all at the same time.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Hi Guys,
Here is what we can do

everything is GENUINE BMW except as indicated (behr):

Basic Package
Radiator (BEHR)
Expansion tank
Expansion tank cap
Expansion tank hose
Upper radiator hose
Lower radiator hose
Thermostat (79C) (BEHR)

$489.95

Optional addition
Thermostat housing $199
Thermostat housing Gasket $30
Water Pump $370
Water Pump Gasket $5

·
Registered
226 Posts
How about the all important little o-rings for the t-stat housing? Most DIY threads say to buy extras because they are easy to damage when reinstalling the housing. Maybe a 6-8 pack?

·
Registered
476 Posts
Ipod adapters? i know they are not performance parts, but my driving performance is a whole lot better when i can listen to my playlists, lol. thanks

·
Registered
126 Posts
Windshield trim.. I want to buy this part from you guys to take advantage of the free shipping (since i'm ordering my cabin filters, air filters, o2 sensors and fuel filter), but your search engine can't find it. Let me know if I can buy through you guys, pn 51 31 8 159 784. Want to order everything asap, thanks!

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi,
Sorry for the late reply..... if you are still interested in the trim, we can order it (takes about 2 days)
Price is $33 (Genuine BMW) 51 31 8 159 784

Windshield trim.. I want to buy this part from you guys to take advantage of the free shipping (since i'm ordering my cabin filters, air filters, o2 sensors and fuel filter), but your search engine can't find it. Let me know if I can buy through you guys, pn 51 31 8 159 784. Want to order everything asap, thanks!

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Got the price,
We only have GENUINE BMW, its not available through bosch anymore

regular price is $120 each, depending on interested... we could probably knock it down to about $110 each

and if you buy all 8 maybe a couple more $$ each......

So let me know what you think.

Vincent

Fuel injector group buy? All 8 packaged together with 20+ people we could probably get a good deal going.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
How about an affordable bluetooth retrofit kit that works with the mic already in the car and the buttons on the steering wheel.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
How about an affordable bluetooth retrofit kit that works with the mic already in the car and the buttons on the steering wheel.

+1 to that

1 - 18 of 18 Posts