BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone going to Bimmerfest 2016 in Englishtown, NJ? It is a two day thing but right now neither day is looking great.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is looking like Saturday is the day. My son and I will probably leave home to be in Englishtown at 10. For us it is east and north to get there. If you or anyone else wants to meet somewhere close so we can enter together that would be good. We were a little late last year so we had to wait in line forever to get in. I am not looking to repeat that.

Paul

·
Registered
88 Posts
It is looking like Saturday is the day. My son and I will probably leave home to be in Englishtown at 10. For us it is east and north to get there. If you or anyone else wants to meet somewhere close so we can enter together that would be good. We were a little late last year so we had to wait in line forever to get in. I am not looking to repeat that.

Paul

Where are you coming from?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We aren't really coming form the same direction. There have been several people from the New York area that have come in the past. I have not seen too many chiming this time though.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts