BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

181 - 192 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
Didn't take a single pic but I actually enjoyed BF this year. Early entry really helped and even though they didn't even ask me who I was with at the gate, thanks to Gabe for arranging that. I also helps that it wasn't jungle hot which will beat you down quick on an asphalt parking lot with no shade! And partially clad women everywhere eager for a photo op just makes everything better. :haha2:

Thanks for the guys who stop over my place after to cap off a fun weekend. My wife and the neighbors are used to the noise, so no worries there. Nobody crashed in the driveway or got stuck in the soft grass which is a first. :eek:oohhh: Next year we will double up on burgers and brats as some of us ate more than their share. :3: It was a good time!

·
Registered
910 Posts
Didn't take a single pic but I actually enjoyed BF this year. Early entry really helped and even though they didn't even ask me who I was with at the gate, thanks to Gabe for arranging that. I also helps that it wasn't jungle hot which will beat you down quick on an asphalt parking lot with no shade! And partially clad women everywhere eager for a photo op just makes everything better. :haha2:

Thanks for the guys who stop over my place after to cap off a fun weekend. My wife and the neighbors are used to the noise, so no worries there. Nobody crashed in the driveway or got stuck in the soft grass which is a first. :eek:oohhh: Next year we will double up on burgers and brats as some of us ate more than their share. :3: It was a good time!
Adam. Thank you so much for everything. My Clemsterfest first time. It was great talking to everyone there and was great.

As far as Bimmerfest, it was great turn out weather held out and seeing that model taking pictures with people was hilarious!

I learned a valuable lesson while down there as well.
NEVER leave the video camera around Tim again.

·
Registered
932 Posts
nsogiba excited:

<EMBED height=315 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=420 src=//www.youtube.com/v/8g51-H-6-Qs?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0 allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED>

nsogiba in tunnel:

<EMBED height=315 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=560 src=//www.youtube.com/v/y2HjEad2FIU?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0 allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED>

Four of us on the way to Clemsterfest. Did nothing to this guy, but haters gonna hate:

<EMBED height=315 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=560 src=//www.youtube.com/v/ZQ2gzdGAyCs?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0 allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED>

E39 roll out from Bimmerfest:

<EMBED height=315 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=560 src=//www.youtube.com/v/ivC3Bftn0IQ?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0 allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED>
Couple of videos. Travis, you are welcome to any raw footage (it is higher res than these Youtube videos).

·
Registered
214 Posts
:eek:oohhh: Next year we will double up on burgers and brats as some of us ate more than their share. :3: It was a good time!
I would be the "us". Guilty as charged.

Tim, you are the sausage king. You are invited to my house anytime.

Thanks for everything Adam. It was a good time indeed. :cheers:

·
Registered
3,613 Posts

So, Tim is actually Abe Froman?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDoYXZHK9aQ]The Sausage King of Chicago

:rofl:

I aspire some day to make it to a ClemsterFest, maybe next year!

·
Registered
910 Posts
Couple of videos. Travis, you are welcome to any raw footage (it is higher res than these Youtube videos).
My iPhone isn't even showing the video thumbnails? I'll have to watch these at home. I wish someone got video of all of us screwing around in the tunnel. Lol.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Yeah on the way there Tim and I were rocking out to that awesome stereo he has in his car so I forgot to try and grab some video. Plus we had a few romps of our own to enjoy the music coming from the back of the car. lovelove

·
Registered
2,418 Posts

haha. Thanks Doug. It was a pleasure hanging out with you and the guys last weekend. And P.S. - my Dad is the one who makes the sausage, so that makes him the king! :viking:

181 - 192 of 192 Posts