BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

121 - 140 of 245 Posts

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Can someone detail the programme for Clemsterfest weekend? What happens Thur, Fri vs. Sun? I'm inclined to swing down for a bit but have a track day inconveniently scheduled for Sat 8/25.

·
Registered
932 Posts
It is doubtful that I will be there, but I will look into it.
Come on, Rob! I'll bring the contracts hornbook...:)

·
Registered
5,710 Posts
Can someone detail the programme for Clemsterfest weekend? What happens Thur, Fri vs. Sun? I'm inclined to swing down for a bit but have a track day inconveniently scheduled for Sat 8/25.
Rich,

I think "programme" is a bit strong for what goes on a Clemsterfest, but here goes...

Thursday - MIR track rental from 9-5. Bring a helmet and $100. It will be worth it!

Friday - Pre-Clemsterfest. Hanging out at my shop, wrenching, eating, drinking and talking smack about those who didn't make the trip. :3:

Saturday - Bimmerfest until we can't take the intense heat in the giant asphalt parking lot. How about that air conditioned Buckhead trailer??
Then dinner, drinking and passing out in the hotel lobby (again)

Sunday - Clemster Part Deux - Gravel Brats and other charred flesh, stories and maybe some wrenching all washing down with a variety of beer.

Should be fun! :cheers:

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
. How about that air conditioned Buckhead trailer??
Speaking of which......

I spoke with Jason about this. He plans on coming solo to BFe. I of course offered my 100% help setting up and tearing everything down at the track and at the meet. I also told him I would be chipping in for gas, for him being so kind to bring his trailer, power (AC), grill, etc at both the track and the meet. I know it was discussed earlier that people would help chip in for fuel, just want to confirm it. He is bringing his air tank, impact driver, fans, generator, grill, cooler, etc. He is the hook up.

I also expressed to Jason that WE would supply the beverages and food that will be iced and cooked during the track and the meet. I told him all he had to do was show up with that heaven of a trailer with the cooler and grill, we would do the rest.

Agreed?

·
Registered
803 Posts
Speaking of which......

I spoke with Jason about this. He plans on coming solo to BFe. I of course offered my 100% help setting up and tearing everything down at the track and at the meet. I also told him I would be chipping in for gas, for him being so kind to bring his trailer, power (AC), grill, etc at both the track and the meet. I know it was discussed earlier that people would help chip in for fuel, just want to confirm it. He is bringing his air tank, impact driver, fans, generator, grill, cooler, etc. He is the hook up.

I also expressed to Jason that WE would supply the beverages and food that will be iced and cooked during the track and the meet. I told him all he had to do was show up with that heaven of a trailer with the cooler and grill, we would do the rest.

Agreed?
Yes sir. Agreed! Let me know when you want the money. I can PayPal it over. I'll be coming late Friday so i won't be able to go grocery shopping.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
No need to PayPal brother, just bring what you want to drink and eat, or just let someone else know and we can work something out. I don't mind going out on Friday and picking up a cooler's worth of burgers and brats for people, I just don't want Jason paying for it, like he wanted to.

·
Registered
803 Posts
No need to PayPal brother, just bring what you want to drink and eat, or just let someone else know and we can work something out. I don't mind going out on Friday and picking up a cooler's worth of burgers and brats for people, I just don't want Jason paying for it, like he wanted to.
The money would of been for the gas or whatever.. and it would be great if you can grab whatever for me. I can just give you cash there.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
Come on, Rob. I thought we had a deal? You help me rebuild my diff, I buy you lunch.

Allow me sweeten the deal a bit. Forget lunch, I'll personally serve you one of Chris' World Famous Gravel Brats. Fresh off my driveway, onto the grill and served with spicy mustard and a cold non-alcoholic beverage!

Resistance is futile. Let's see you try. mmmmmm
That is a hell of a deal :rofl:

Come on, Rob! I'll bring the contracts hornbook...
Like I won't have mine with me already ;)

Speaking of which......

Agreed?
He is towing the trailer with his M5? Impressive.

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
I'll personally serve you one of Chris' World Famous Gravel Brats. Fresh off my driveway, onto the grill and served with spicy mustard and a cold non-alcoholic beverage!

Resistance is futile. Let's see you try. mmmmmm

They're YUMMY!!!!

I PROMISE!!! wink wink...

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
I'd be glad to throw down for food or anything we need while we're there. I say we grab about 20(?) burgers and grill out in the b-fest lot. As always, I'll have drink in the trunk :3:

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Speaking of which......

Agreed?
I'd be glad to throw down for food or anything we need while we're there. I say we grab about 20(?) burgers and grill out in the b-fest lot. As always, I'll have drink in the trunk :3:
I live on the base that is less then 20 minutes away from Clemster. If you guys want we can go to the Commissary and pick up some burgers steaks and brats for a cheaper price if anybody wants to do that. That way we can save money and have more food. Just a suggestion.

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
I live on the base that is less then 20 minutes away from Clemster. If you guys want we can go to the Commissary and pick up some burgers steaks and brats for a cheaper price if anybody wants to do that. That way we can save money and have more food. Just a suggestion.
That sounds like a winner! We just need to get you a list of who wants what.....

Thanks brother!

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
^ sounds good to me; let's do it!

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
...I absolutely hate to do this, but I have to pull out of B'fest this year. Rather than drop a grand on attending another 'fest, I've decided to drop the hammer on a set of wheels that have caught my attention. Unfortunately, I cannot have both. :( Unlike some of you cats, I don't keep tens n' twenties on my kitties...

cat cat city. :shifty

I will, however, be attending 4ngiefest in October. I REALLY hope to see you boys there :cheers:

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
1. Timmay77 - arriving Wed night
2. Hdhntr23 - arriving Wed night
3. Havasusteve03Biest - arriving Wed night
4. KJJ--arriving Sat. morning (maybe Friday night)
5. Clemster - arrived long ago!
6. Vitaliy - Friday night!
7. KRZY1 - Thursday
8. Matt - i live here...
9. josiahg52 - Wednesday night
10. Lunker325 - Wednesday night
11. BIP (Jason) - Wednesday night

...updated. :(

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Not cool...... Find a way......

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Wes, if you need a room, please take mine. You'll have to share the room with our world-class driveway chef but you know it's worth it. :hihi: I am going to be on the left coast that week and beyond that weekend.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Not cool...... Find a way......
...I know :( I'm sorry buddy...

Wes, if you need a room, please take mine. You'll have to share the room with our world-class driveway chef but you know it's worth it. :hihi: I am going to be on the left coast that week and beyond that weekend.
Haha as much as I appreciate this generous offer, I must decline. I actually had a room booked (since Feb. or thereabouts) and had 3 other people comming with me. We would've had a tight room with just us 4, make it 5 and it starts feelin' like a jewish ghetto. LOL

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
...I absolutely hate to do this, but I have to pull out of B'fest this year. Rather than drop a grand on attending another 'fest, I've decided to drop the hammer on a set of wheels that have caught my attention. Unfortunately, I cannot have both. :( Unlike some of you cats, I don't keep tens n' twenties on my kitties...

cat cat city. :shifty

I will, however, be attending 4ngiefest in October. I REALLY hope to see you boys there :cheers:
WTF????

Who's going to be the rolling 7Eleven???

Damn It Wes....

You will be missed

121 - 140 of 245 Posts