BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted in the West Coast Region, but man those get slim readership. I am planning to be at BimmerFest on May 19th with the Blue Beast. I would love to do the following with fellow board members:

• Caravan in and park near each other
  • Grab dinner or a beer or coffee after the show
  • Meet people from the board

I am coming from the West Side of LA (Westwood area). I would be willing to meet anywhere within reason to drive in together. I would like to be early to get a good parking spot. I am planning for a long day there, so hat, sunscreen, some snacks.

Interested parties, please PM me or email mamster at wnx dot com if you do not yet have PM. The show goes from 9am to 3pm at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena.

After the show, for a drink, I recommend Lucky Baldwin's in Old Town - or we can head out a little bit to avoid crowds.

·
Registered
500 Posts
There is one I know of that I will probably go to. Its in Sherman Oaks. Address is 14424 Milbank St. Sherman Oaks, CA 91423. They will meet up at 7:30am then drive off to Pasadena at 8:00am. They said they will meet some guys from the Southbay meet but who knows. Just an fyi. Hope to see you there dude.

Jose

So you can take the 405 north to the 101 south exit Van nuys then hang a right then a left in Milbank. Just GPS it to be sure as I am not from that area. Laters!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts