BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BIMMERFEST 2005 - BAY AREA!!

Hello, my fellow bay area M5 owners. Okay, I am excited to announce that Bimmerfest '05 has been announced to fall on Saturday April 23rd 2005, as always in beautiful Santa Barbara. I would like to get a caravan going from the Bay area to the Bimmerfest and for us to go as a group. We would be the only M5 group representing M5 only. I can put together an itinerary and work out the details depending on how many are interesting in going. I think this will be a good opportunity for us to showcase our M5s, the bay area, M5Board.com People who are interested, please email me or reply to this thread.

emperor
:viking:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Re: BIMMERFEST 2005 - BAY AREA!!

sounds good to me--

mark

·
Registered
205 Posts

EMPEROR said:
keeping it alive or others to view.

emperor
I'll be there, probably by air but perhaps by M5! A lot will depend on whether we set up an M5 caravan to Santa Barbara.

Mike

·
Registered
262 Posts

interested. :byebye:

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

keeping it alive for others to view.

emperor:M5eyes: :M5launch:

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

KEEPING IT ALIVE FOR OTHERS TO VIEW. AND PLEASE TELL OTHER M5 OWNERS ABOUT THIS EVENT AND GATHERING.

EMPEROR
:M5eyes: :M5launch:

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

KEEPING IT ALIVE FOR OTHERS TO VIEW. AND PLEASE TELL OTHER M5 OWNERS ABOUT THIS EVENT AND GATHERING.

EMPEROR
:M5rev:

·
Registered
115 Posts

Their is usually a large caravan from the bay area that heads down the friday morning before the show. We meet at the in and out burger in gilroy and head down from there. Last year we had 50+ cars and it was a looooot of fun. Ill keep you guys updated if you are interested.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Is it just for M5s or is it for any BMW.

emperor

m34ever said:
Their is usually a large caravan from the bay area that heads down the friday morning before the show. We meet at the in and out burger in gilroy and head down from there. Last year we had 50+ cars and it was a looooot of fun. Ill keep you guys updated if you are interested.

·
Registered
115 Posts

EMPEROR said:
Is it just for M5s or is it for any BMW.

emperor
its for all bmw's, last year i dont think their was a single m5 actually, it would be great to have some come out!

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

YEAH THATS WHY I AM TRYING TO GET A GROUP TOGETHER JUST FOR M5s.

EMPEROR

m34ever said:
its for all bmw's, last year i dont think their was a single m5 actually, it would be great to have some come out!

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

keeping the thread alive. i have sent Gustav an email but have not gotten a reply back yet about making this thread a sticky.

emperor

:M5launch::M5rev:

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

i am just trying to keep it alive, because i would be really like to have big M5 meet and drive down to Santa Barbara.

emperor
:M5rev::M5eyes:

Osodog said:
Gotta admire your passion, you have almost 1/2 of all the posts in this thread.:typing:

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

:typing: KEEPING IT ALIVE FOR OTHERS TO VIEW. AND PLEASE TELL OTHER M5 OWNERS ABOUT THIS EVENT AND GATHERING.

EMPEROR

:M5launch: :M5eyes:

1 - 20 of 122 Posts