BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my PSS9s. These coilovers came on the car when I purchased it a couple months ago. Reason for sale is I'd prefer a closer to OEM ride quality with Koni shocks and Dinan lowering springs. The M5 is my daily and the roads in NY are too pothole ridden and bumpy for any kind of coilover setup unfortunately.

I'd trade for a Bilstein B8/Dinan springs or Koni/Dinan setup (plus cash on your end). Maybe I'd take other springs depending on how low they lower the car (I prefer something like the Dinan lowering springs height) Let me know what you have and we'll work out a deal.

I have a shop invoice which shows the coilovers were installed at 89k miles and the car currently has 100k miles.

I'm located in lower Westchester, NY, I can ship them at buyer's expense or meet to complete the sale in person if you're local.

$1000 + shipping or local pickup

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Bump, need these sold. Price is negotiable.

Will you consider trade with another set of coilover?
Sorry no, I don't want coilovers, the roads in NY are getting worse after each winter, unfortunately. Even soft coilovers are stiffer than my preferred setup of Koni or Bilstein shocks with some good lowering springs.

I'd love to trade these for a Koni/Bilstein B8/B6 shock and lowering spring set up. That would be ideal for my needs.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Copper82p, I am highly interested in your coilovers. How much is shipping to 20148. Location VA.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump, still for sale. I’d prefer a local sale but will ship at buyer’s expense.

$1100 - Coilovers still ride like new!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts